Looking Good For Celtic

BowenBoys

The point I was trying to make was...

Everyone thinks it's unfair but hey-ho.

You also think it's unfair and seem to be getting all agitated about it.

And that is why, I believe, there is a perception (such as it is) of "sectarian venom".

Do you get it now?

Sectarian Venom? :D

Nae bother :loco: Davie

Think Billko has taken a lot of unnecessary stick on this thread.

Some people actually come across as OF fans they are so quick to stick the knife in.

Don't always agree with Billko either but I certainly don't disagree with his main point on this thread. Legia are extremely unfortunate to go out in this way - it's extremely harsh - and I don't think anyone would have complained if it was a simple fine and a slap on the wrist.

• Like 2

Did this just go right over you head kni?

They have an opinion similar to mine but are they spouting sectarian venom?

Thanks for the info on NY and will keep that in mind next time i'm in NY wearing my Rangers strip and sash. :rolleyes:

Do you know what bars i should stay away from? :P

Think you'll be safe. Quite a few Irish bars sport prints of the New York Rangers who play in the old R, W & B... Just a sports thing with NYR being the main NY team of choice. A few former work colleagues were horrified when they were over for the annual St Patrick's parade. One of them complained and was told to "get a life!" Maybe our American cousins are enlightened after all!

• 2 weeks later...

No problem with the fans' banner because that's banter, but the stuff coming out from Legia's hierarchy since Maribor humped Celtic doesn't show that club in a good light at all.

An admission of irresponsible administration on their part, or of their inability to take penalties - these were the root causes of their failure - would be more appropriate in the circumstances.