Is Mcmillan Our Biggest Loss?

Dark Passenger

I don't sit pitch side, but maybe someone who does can confirm whether he's more vocal than most during games. Our drop in form/loss of shape appears to have coincided with his injury. Perhaps he's more responsible for organising the side than I/we previously gave him credit for.

Edited by Dark Passenger

For me, him and Higgy were the most important players for us at the end of last season. McMillan was absolutely immense at right back and he was just as effective at left back whenever I saw him.

I believe that McMillan would be playing at a higher level if wasn't so prone to injuries.

I don't sit pitch side, but maybe someone who does can confirm whether he's more vocal than most during games. Our drop in form/loss of shape appears to have coincided with his injury. Perhaps he's more responsible for organising the side than I/we previously gave him credit for.

I don't know if we can call it a loss of form, can we? We won one game and he was injured in the next. We also lost Seabourne after that game, so could be argued that he is as important. For what it's worth, I do agree that his enthusiasm for getting stuck in rubs off on the other players and that's a good thing to have on the pitch.

1. Hopefully he is back soon. The game changed when he went off against Dundee and he is a great organiser at the back. Constantly shouting at the rest of the defence which has been lacking since his injury.

You can't just start a list and leave us hanging man!

The loss of McMillan and Seaborne's experience at the back has been a big loss. Would we have lost the two goals against Hamilton if both were on the park? I say not.

McMillan played really well for a right footed left back against County. I do think that SOD will get the nod in front of him when we get a left-back in on current form.

McMillan injury problems are a worry - hopefully he will stay fit for rest of the season because he gives options right across the back line.

I agree about comments regarding him being a future captain. Could be a player that stays at the club for a number of years.

The loss of McMillan and Seaborne's experience at the back has been a big loss. Would we have lost the two goals against Hamilton if both were on the park? I say not.

McMillan played really well for a right footed left back against County. I do think that SOD will get the nod in front of him when we get a left-back in on current form.

McMillan injury problems are a worry - hopefully he will stay fit for rest of the season because he gives options right across the back line.

I agree about comments regarding him being a future captain. Could be a player that stays at the club for a number of years.

His contract is up at the end of this season I would be delighted to see it extended