Players Wages

Gibberish

We can look at this statement here...

Average wage at Thistle for squad, 25k a year, lowest in Scotland, pay them peanuts and you get monkeys I guess

2 sides to every coin....average wage for squad, what do u mean the 1st team squad. If so there is no way our 1st team squad are on an average of £500 a week. Maybe the boys that have came from the development team this yr are on £500. Stevenson, dools, Higgy, Lawless, Carroll, Osman, Seabourne are just some who must be nearer the grand mark, with some over it.

BUT if you are talking about all of our professional development teams being included, ie 20's 19's etc then maybe we are the lowest in the top division. Since we will have full time boys from 16, 17 upwards and also some on expences, and we must be paying the lowest apart from hamilton to our young boys.

So which is it? If it is the 1st option then it's drivel ( in my opinion)

" lowest in Scotland" .....100% drivel! Maybe we pay the lowest in the TOP LEAGUE ( hamilton maybe again), but certainly not SCOTLAND!

So that's just a couple of reasons why I think you are speaking drivel

We can look at this statement here...

2 sides to every coin....average wage for squad, what do u mean the 1st team squad. If so there is no way our 1st team squad are on an average of £500 a week. Maybe the boys that have came from the development team this yr are on £500. Stevenson, dools, Higgy, Lawless, Carroll, Osman, Seabourne are just some who must be nearer the grand mark, with some over it.

BUT if you are talking about all of our professional development teams being included, ie 20's 19's etc then maybe we are the lowest in the top division. Since we will have full time boys from 16, 17 upwards and also some on expences, and we must be paying the lowest apart from hamilton to our young boys.

So which is it? If it is the 1st option then it's drivel ( in my opinion)

" lowest in Scotland" .....100% drivel! Maybe we pay the lowest in the TOP LEAGUE ( hamilton maybe again), but certainly not SCOTLAND!

So that's just a couple of reasons why I think you are speaking drivel

By first team squad I mean first team squad, not 16 year olds, first team squad, squad that is pur out on pitch regularly every fortnight, why do you always go off the radar

By first team squad I mean first team squad, not 16 year olds, first team squad, squad that is pur out on pitch regularly every fortnight, why do you always go off the radar

Our 1st team (Not U20 squad) averaged £1430 a week assuming the U20 squad are on £200 a week....... now if they are on training scheme wages that average goes up, but if the overall wages includes everyone in the office too then that average drops

Our 1st team (Not U20 squad) averaged £1430 a week assuming the U20 squad are on £200 a week....... now if they are on training scheme wages that average goes up, but if the overall wages includes everyone in the office too then that average drops

Brick wall, 1st team squad, 1st team squad, again average wage 25k a year plus bonus, no incentives as in cars housing etc, club do not pay for these for tax reasons

The highest earner last season was earning 40 k apparently.

That cannae be right, cos the man that talks drivel said it is only 25k average, and that's with this yrs rise.

Jaggymad and norgethistle would most likely disagree, average player is on 75k according to them plums

Certainly not on 25k muppet!