Ptfc Away Tops For Kids Nearly Sold Out

Third Lanark

Went to get an away top for my niece she which was a top in the 6-8 range and was quite surprised to be told they were completely sold out already and that they wouldn't be getting any more made.

I know some aren't happy with merchandise but I like the joma stuff and shows how popular a seller the kids away top has been if that's it completely sold out in the 6-8 range by beginning of November, I also got told the 10 year olds away top is nearly totally sold out as well.

Surely however with it being not long till Christmas more would have been ordered and made up? From a club point of view I presume PTFC also get a share of sales so I thought would be in interests to have more made up perhaps for this Christmas period.

For those still awake from reading my post this is not meant as a petty dig at the merchandise but it may be an idea that if your thinking of getting the away top for your kids this year to order it sooner or later.

I should add that its only the kids sizes in the away top that are either completely sold out in some sizes or near to being sold out. There are still plenty of the adult sizes in away top and plenty of both adult and kids sizes in the home top

Went to get an away top for my niece she which was a top in the 6-8 range and was quite surprised to be told they were completely sold out already and that they wouldn't be getting any more made.

I know some aren't happy with merchandise but I like the joma stuff and shows how popular a seller the kids away top has been if that's it completely sold out in the 6-8 range by beginning of November, I also got told the 10 year olds away top is nearly totally sold out as well.

Surely however with it being not long till Christmas more would have been ordered and made up? From a club point of view I presume PTFC also get a share of sales so I thought would be in interests to have more made up perhaps for this Christmas period.

For those still awake from reading my post this is not meant as a petty dig at the merchandise but it may be an idea that if your thinking of getting the away top for your kids this year to order it sooner or later.

I should add that its only the kids sizes in the away top that are either completely sold out in some sizes or near to being sold out. There are still plenty of the adult sizes in away top and plenty of both adult and kids sizes in the home top

Third Lanark > Blaise Pascal

:getmecoat: