Paul Gallacher

angry gaz

Fox is just so slow at distributing the ball, it just compounds the Banzo/Osman issue. Remember when we had Tuffey how quickly he would set up attacks by instantly throwing the ball forward. It completely catches teams out and is such an underused tactic at our level. Why pass the ball through a whole team when a quick throw can take 4/5 of their players out while not allowing the other 5 to get in position.

Gals is better than Fox in every area, such a weird time for Archie to introduce Fox back in as well - a game we were more than likely going to concede several goals, great for his confidence! Bemused.

. Spot on with the johnny tuffey and his distribution,fox stood last night watching the celtic player walk about the box holding onto the ball which fox should have ripped from him!! Very lacadasical from Scott and also slow!

Scully and Fox are nowhere near good enough for the number 1 shirt. They come from the modern day school of goalkeeping where they like to have their hair all nice and beards trimmed to perfection while prancing about on their tiptoes palming the ball into their own nets.

Ooh stop it sweetie....you are a beast!!

Scully and Fox are nowhere near good enough for the number 1 shirt. They come from the modern day school of goalkeeping where they like to have their hair all nice and beards trimmed to perfection while prancing about on their tiptoes palming the ball into their own nets. Gallagher on the other hand is more old school, stop the ball getting in the net at all costs wether that be with foot, hand, face whatever and if he get's dirty or wet from the rain he doesn't mind.

Can't quite remember the second goal from last night but the first Fox sold himself and the third when he dived he just dived and fell on the position he was standing !

I agree with bits of that and disagree with other bits, but mostly I like your turn of phrase. Got to admit to having a good old hoot at your descriptions - quality mate.

• Like 1

They come from the modern day school of goalkeeping where they like to have their hair all nice and beards trimmed to perfection while prancing about on their tiptoes palming the ball into their own nets.

LUXURY

.In my day it was coal pitches covered in glass , the goal nets were barbed wire,the strikers had nails for studs and you had to wash afterwards in a muddy stream..............and we thought we were lucky.

• Like 1

A house!?!?! By gum, you haven't lived son... We took shelter under the bar of the goal and only played the game because we had to, to keep warm. All day, in all weathers and sometimes all night playing right through till an hour after we got up to do it all again. It were tough, but we were grateful for what we had. Made men out of us.

• Like 1

Jesus, Foxy doesn't half take a slaughtering on here. Does anyone else remember at the start of last season when Fox was proving that, on his day, he is more than a capable keeper at this level. Now, obviously since that Scotland call up, somethings gone wrong for him, and coupled with his injury problems and Gallacher's form he's never been able to re-establish himself in the side. For what it's worth, I'd have Gallacher ahead of him, and I'd imagine Scully will come back and be challenging for number 1 based on the reviews from people that aren't The Cup, so I do think that Fox will leave sooner or later, but he's not a bad goalkeeper, and he does have it in him to be a decent one, he just needs to find it again.