What Can We Do For Chico Reilly

gerrybritton9

Saturday is our first home match since the tragic passing of Chico. I was wondering, what can we do as fans and a club to show our support?

A few ideas

minute silence

minute applause

ALL of us wearing black arm bands or tape

Fans all wearing funny moustaches as a tribute to his style and humour?

any ideas?

With next Saturday our first home game since his passing I would imagine that the Club already has a minute's silence or applause covered.

Some additional fan organised tribute would be great. Feel to reflect his personality it should really be something a little irreverent. Not sure what to be honestl,

With next Saturday our first home game since his passing I would imagine that the Club already has a minute's silence or applause covered.

Some additional fan organised tribute would be great. Feel to reflect his personality it should really be something a little irreverent. Not sure what to be honestl,

I really hope it's a minute's applause rather than a minute's silence. Chico was a great character - I feel more inclined to celebrate his life than to mourn his passing.

has there been any develpoments with this?

have the club made any official announcements that I have missed?

I dont think tomorrow should pass without some form of statement of gratitude from us the fans

according to PT Facebook pages there is to be a minutes applause in the 73rd minute followed by everyone shouting 'YEP' as I think that was a dressing shout made by Chico and others

• Like 1