M.i.a.

Lindau

Well, that was worth a new thread.

Feeling refreshed tonight Lindau?

Indeed Dick. Had a fantastic punk night with some jags fans at ABC tonight, beer was flowing celebrating our great victory today and we witnessed some awesome sets from the Upstarts, Damned and the Anti Nowhere League. Jags all but saved, GUMS outed. A wee check of his profile, shows he was on here at 9.34 on Saturday night, but left without making a comment. No surprises there then, he only posts within a minute of us losing, telling us what a crap manager we have!! Can't handle it when the team he professes to supports, wins. Hopefully nobody will ever take him seriously again!! (As if....lol) Life is good Mr Nixon!!

Edited by Lindau

Find it hard to understand why you'd write a message to someone you choose to ignore. Each to their own.

Don't kid yourself, he logs in as a guest to see!

It does seem that Linda doesn't like to miss anything that's said on the message board though

the funny thing is, the M.I.A. best applies to himself.

Doesn't seem to make it to many games but has the cheek to call me a troll!

Find it hard to understand why you'd write a message to someone you choose to ignore. Each to their own.

More of an observation Allyo. We never heard the end of it, usually two minutes after every single defeat, with his 25 line rantings about how crap the manager, his assistant and the team was. Don't know about anyone else, but minutes after a game the last thing I want to do is post on forums!! Still it's easy to make observations from your armchair, as GUMS knows only too well and also to get them spectacularly wrong.....lol. Would be interesting to know his postings count on here over the last 6 weeks in comparison to the previous six weeks. He is a keyboard troll that loves dishing it out when things are not going well, but goes into hiding when things are going swimmingly well. Och that's enough about him, as I have said before, feed the troll and he reaches Billy Bunter proportions, starve the troll and he disappears. I shall now try my best to refrain from ever mentioning his name again and let him get on with studying for his exams!!

Edited by Lindau

Mate, this is poor.

Yeah you are probably right, but you are maybe forgetting all the grief this individual was handing out on a daily basis to our manager especially, throughout the whole season. Also remember him giving you plenty of grief and regularly calling you stupid childish names (got to be expected from a stupid child) I said I would have my say when we are safe (fingers crossed...lol) that's the end of it as far as I am concerned. Let's get on with the celebrations and finish the season in 7th position!

Edited by Lindau

Mate, this is poor.

Leave him be.

He's trying to pretend that he can't see all the replies on the thread.

We've had our disagreements but even you at times (as many others have) this season have thought that we were sinking fast.

We're on the very verge of staying up (personally can't see Motherwell winning 4 in a row against teams around us) so the manager & players deserve all the credit in the world for getting us in this position with the run of games we had.

I agree with your sentiments on the other thread about Osman.

I'd also argue that when he did tweak the system , it's let Banzo come to the fore. He's dictated the last last few games & been the heartbeat to the midfield.

I'd also argue that when he did tweak the system , it's let Banzo come to the fore. He's dictated the last last few games & been the heartbeat to the midfield.

A result of having a proper left back. I'll concede (finally) that the failure to have one in place at the beginning of the season cost us in places, but I'm unsure whether the criticism of that should be levelled at the manager or the GM.

We were fine at left back until McMillan did whatever he did (though we lacked back-up)

Difference is that Booth is a natural left back. Only Carroll out of the 4 we played there, was a natural left back and sadly he wasnt very good. Hopefully Callum will put pen to paper very soon. Keenan is there for back up ( though he still has a fair bit to learn, position wise )and if Christie signs up for next season we can always use him or Banzo in emergencies

A result of having a proper left back. I'll concede (finally) that the failure to have one in place at the beginning of the season cost us in places, but I'm unsure whether the criticism of that should be levelled at the manager or the GM.

Scouting system?

Carroll on paper looked a good signing but not sure how often he'd actually played LB.

McMillan a very good defender but then I'd argue we looked unbalanced with him at LB. Didn't give as much of an out as ATS did (or Booth has for that matter).

Just hope the mistakes from last Summer have been taken on board & learned from.

I guess whether Booth stays may depend on what league Hibs are in.

Keenan not the answer & Bannigan should NEVER be taken from MF to be deployed at LB again unless we're scraping the barrel.

Bit like Linda starting this thread.

Can I just apologise to him also? I didn't realise it was compulsory to post when I came on last night coming in from Dingwall.

That's the forum rules is it? Or forum rules according to Linda?

We were fine at left back until McMillan did whatever he did (though we lacked back-up)

Good point about McMillan but I think the back up was adequate for a club of our size. We were always looking for an attack minded left sided full back/wing back. I've never had any reason to doubt that they are in short supply in quality at least.

Btw I'd rather talk about spangles and other confectionery than get caught in the middle of all this GUMS/Linda tosh. I think most regulars on here will have long realised by now that when the team under performs certain posters are on here at the double. After a favourable result those same posters are somehow unavailable. I find that totally understandable. It's so much easier to be critical, point out blatant errors etc.

Sticking it up the naysayers is all part of the fun.

BGM deserves all the pelters he's getting. A pish poster with an agenda who hasn't got what he wanted and is now painting a patina of respect in his posts towards Alan during a season of unrelenting negativity towards the manager.

GIRUY.

• Like 1

Sticking it up the naysayers is all part of the fun.

BGM deserves all the pelters he's getting. A pish poster with an agenda who hasn't got what he wanted and is now painting a patina of respect in his posts towards Alan during a season of unrelenting negativity towards the manager.

GIRUY.

Aw diddums.

Did someone on a fans forum with an opinion upset you?

I'm sure your friend 'Alan' would accept that after home defeats to St Mirren & Ross Co that folk like myself were not the minority on here.

However, I did state I was happy to be proved wrong.

I also stated that, unlike Linda who doesn't attend & others who get comps to attend games, I pay my own way home & away & as such agree or disagree with my opinion but respect it in the sense that unlike some, I've seen the games live.

I also said that the rebuilding this Summer will be more crucial than last.

As such 'Alan' proved me (& many others on here who won't admit that they doubted him) wrong as he's turned the season around in the last half dozen games.

I'm not going over all the arguements again but suffice to say I don't let the 'abuse' worry me diddums.

Finally, think what you want of me & my opinions but even you can see that Linda's a bit obsessional.

Blocks me but logs on just to see what time I was last on!!

Anyone else wonder why if he can't see me then how did he know that I didn't post?!

GUMS!!! Still think the manager is a dud, still want him sacked, still think that he never learns from mistakes? You must be hurting tonight son!!

Luv

Linda

PS...Don't bother replying as I won't see it anyway....lol

*cringe*

not your finest thread topic post lindau to be fair,

i think it is unfair to single out our saxophone playing simpson nut (or is a spangle also a term for fan?), and not give a mention to others of his ilk, who also thought aa was a dud, should be sacked, who never learns from mistakes bla bla bla .....

let us not forget .....

the cup

javajag

gibberish

hankey

the legend blows

thistlenowthistleforever

proudjag

noel edmonds

trotter

the mighty quinn

and wobblers like .....

soapy

thestreets

jaggymad

sabbath

auldjag

where are most of them now, hmmmm?

and which one was bgm before they stopped posting and created the saxaphone simpson monkier?

my guess is trotter.

shall we do a sweepstake, and bgm can fess up once all suspects have been taken in the sweep?

• Like 1

*cringe*

not your finest thread topic post lindau to be fair,

i think it is unfair to single out our saxophone playing simpson nut (or is a spangle also a term for fan?), and not give a mention to others of his ilk, who also thought aa was a dud, should be sacked, who never learns from mistakes bla bla bla .....

let us not forget .....

the cup

javajag

gibberish

hankey

the legend blows

thistlenowthistleforever

proudjag

noel edmonds

trotter

the mighty quinn

and wobblers like .....

soapy

thestreets

jaggymad

sabbath

auldjag

where are most of them now, hmmmm?

and which one was bgm before they stopped posting and created the saxaphone simpson monkier?

my guess is trotter.

shall we do a sweepstake, and bgm can fess up once all suspects have been taken in the sweep?

Got me you have