How Glad Are You........?

jagfaelivi

That we are not at Castle Greyskull tonight. Don't think I could have coped with that. 49k baying for the teddies while we, in small numbers, cringed (maybe we never do that?) in the corner hoping for the best.

If you are talking economics we should be hoping our city neighbours make it through. And..... listening to some of the comments on Sportsound there are "fantastic" players on show - Ainsworth for example and it sounds as if Skippy should really be featuring regularly at the Nou Camp. There is such a thing as building a game up, BUT.......

Who do YOU want to win?

I honestly can't lose, I have always hated Motherwell since they voted against us all those years ago with a straight face, how they arrived at that decision I'll never know. So I'll be so happy if they get relegated.

But yeh not a bad thing for the teddy bears to have another wee season in no mans land either. Win win for me.

• Like 1

Scottish football is best served if the Well win, the fact this assists the Jags better doesn't even come into my thoughts!!

Another couple in the second half would be great and we'll see how many tickets the h*ns want for the return tie??

• Like 1

I honestly can't lose, I have always hated Motherwell since they voted against us all those years ago with a straight face, how they arrived at that decision I'll never know. So I'll be so happy if they get relegated.

But yeh not a bad thing for the teddy bears to have another wee season in no mans land either. Win win for me.

The way Motherwell stabbed us in the back that season was all the more galling when you consider that we had voted to keep then in the SPL the previous season when they had finished bottom.