50/50 Draw For 2015/16 Season

Fawlty Towers

Just to give you the plan for tomorrow. Myself and Ian will be outside either end of the Main Stand and Donna will be in the North Stand so remember to get your tickets as it will raise funds for our ever improving youth set up. The second prize is a meal for 4 at Pizza Express as well.

Thanks for your support!

• 3 weeks later...

Another long break between home games but we are back for the game on Saturday and as it is a big game lets get a big prize! Tickets will be on sale around the ground and remember that even if you don't win on the day your ticket can be used to get a 25% discount at Pizza Express.

Profits go to our ever improving youth academy so lets raise as much as we can for this.

Thanks for your support!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Starting this early as I will be travelling Thursday & Friday. As Saturday is the final home game of the season lets make this a really big first prize. Tickets will be on sale around the stadium so please help us to support youth development by buying a ticket (or two).

After Saturday I will post the winning numbers as usual and then give an update on how we did over the season.

Thanks for your support!

Good Morning

Just a reminder that this is your last chance this season to win so make sure you get a ticket today. The more we can sell the bigger the prize and the more that goes to youth development so we can produce the future stars for Partick Thistle.

Thanks for your support!

The first prize today was an excellent £547 and the winning numbers were:

1st - 241063

2nd - 242001

In total this season we have raised £9,817 towards youth development at our club which averages out at £446 per game. This is £20 down on last season but the rearranged midweek games account for that.

On behalf of myself, Ian, Donna & Gavin we thank you for your support over the season and we look forward to receiving that again next season. Enjoy your break and thanks again for your support!

• Like 2

Like to take this opportunity to thank all the lads & lassies boys & girls who support me and the rest of our crew week in week out. We value your support and commitment to our club. Special thanks to Martin, Leslie & Norman for their tireless work that goes on unseen.

• Like 1

Only change I would make is to have a 2nd prize of say £100 and the 3rd as the mystery prize. If the total payout was say £500 I would give £400 as the main prize and £100 as second prize. Still, well done to all concerned.

• Like 1