Dundee This Saturday

thebiglemon

Utterly bewildered that we didn't win 3 or 4 nil, I think we can potentially turn it around but given our current league position it's looking like a rollercoaster ride for the full season. Another small crowd as well, trying to find positives but it's grim right now.

For the life of me I can't think why I'm not making the effort to go to Firhill. Mmmm. Oh aye. Clueless manager, clueless players and same old pish I've been watching for the best part of 25 years. Shaping up to be our worst season ever in the top league. Even worse than the season I went to every game only to see us baws it up at Tannadice in the playoff. Suppose my attitude is symptomatic of having been subjected to a lifetime of (mostly) gutless failure and nearly but not quite performance. This is just another another one of those. Helmet is on, I'm strapped in and I've got ma parachute ready for next May.

Helmet on and strapped in for what you spineless swine? You clearly don't go to the games so what are you concerned about?

I guess you dined well for the split second we got promoted then just resorted to type the day after.

On what basis can you judge this season to any other since you probably couldn't find Firhill let alone an away ground with Sat Nav.

Do us all a favour and put yourself out of your misery by cutting the tie emotionally as well as financially we won't be any worse off.

• Like 2

Helmet on and strapped in for what you spineless swine? You clearly don't go to the games so what are you concerned about?

I guess you dined well for the split second we got promoted then just resorted to type the day after.

On what basis can you judge this season to any other since you probably couldn't find Firhill let alone an away ground with Sat Nav.

Do us all a favour and put yourself out of your misery by cutting the tie emotionally as well as financially we won't be any worse off.

Well said Metz. TLB is another roaster telling us how great a fan he's been since 1876 but seems to forget that the last 3 seasons are among the best we've had in our history.

The negative posters are out in force tonight, looks like it will be a great season for them.

Even Killie are a great team in their eyes now, amazing what 1 win does.

Behave idiots there's a long way to go, everyone had written Ross County off last year God knows how many wins later and most of the bottom 6 where holding their breath.

Said it before as fans we should be encouraging not banging in the nails, but wait most of you eejits don't go to the games anyway.

Away you go and stop talking like a tosspot to your fellow fans. "Idiots", "eejits", "spineless swine", take a deep breath and act like a grown-up.

The negative posters are out in force tonight, looks like it will be a great season for them.

Even Killie are a great team in their eyes now, amazing what 1 win does.

Behave idiots there's a long way to go, everyone had written Ross County off last year God knows how many wins later and most of the bottom 6 where holding their breath.

Said it before as fans we should be encouraging not banging in the nails, but wait most of you eejits don't go to the games anyway.

Is that Ross County who realised the direction they were headed and promptly sacked their manager and got a signed an almost entirely new team?

Is that the example you really want to use?