Just In-Dee Saster

angry gaz

Did we get any shots on target in the whole game?

Did they hit long balls to Hemmings all game?

That'll be No and Yes it doesn't change the facts they changed their subs early because they could change like for like we changed because the first 11 never made the break through and we needed a "Hail Mary" pass.

Nothing to do with targetting Lindsay or not creating in the second half just down to the breaks during the game and The Jags not taking the best chances of the game, probably due to trying too hard rather than relaxing in front of goal.

I didnt say the whole game , I said the second half. It was a clear tactic, St Mirren in May was our last win, that;s a long streak without breaks..

Sorry, just to be clear. You're saying we didn't have any shots on target.

Doolan overhead kick, tipped over by their keeper?

Stevie hit the woodwork twice.

Doolans overhead hit the bar so technically we hit the woodwork 3 times and didn't have s shot on goal as the woodwork doesn't count.

For clarity I was responding to Angry Gaz's point that we didn't have a shot on goal in the second half even though Stevenson missed the best chance of the match by hitting the woodwork.

Edited by Metz

Doolans overhead hit the bar so technically we hit the woodwork 3 times and didn't have s shot on goal as the woodwork doesn't count.

For clarity I was responding to Angry Gaz's point that we didn't have a shot on goal in the second half even though Stevenson missed the best chance of the match by hitting the woodwork.

I thought the keeper tipped it onto the bar. Dundee fans have said similar.

Really disappointing to come away with nothing from the game. When you are on bad run things tend to go against you and this is what happened today. With both Kilie and Inverness picking up full points it really was a bad defeat for us.

There are positives about yesterday performance. The biggest one for me was the performance of Mustapha – he looks a very good addition and on that performance every bit as good as SOD. He is quick, great close control and put in a great cross when Stevo hit the bar in the second half. Clearly not match fit – his legs were gone last 20 mins.

Muirhead also looked good but really should have scored. Doolan was also guilty of passing up a great chance in the first half.

Both Frans and Lindsay were poor. I expected Frans to lead the back line better than he has. Not sure he was 100% fit yesterday though. Dundee could and should have scored more than they did. We failed to match Dundee player’s runs throughout the game. Did not think Banzo and Osman had the best of games. Lawless was ineffective throughout the game also.

I thought Thomson played well for Dundee – very good player when he is fit. I also thought the Dundee centre half sub Etxabeguren played very well.

I expect Seaborne to be back next week.

Edited by Alan Murray

Can anyone confirm that Stevo's effort in the first half hit off both posts?

Negative. He rattled the post with just the keeper to beat in the 1st half and should have scored from a free header but I believe the keeper got his fingers to it and tipped it onto be bar and out for a corner 2nd half.