Archie

Jagsman

And don't forget the extra cash the club got for finishing higher in the league last season.

Plus the new money from Ladbrokes.

So where has the money gone?

Any slightly forward thinking board would have guessed at Sevco coming up next season and budgeted accordingly to ensure you were gonna enjoy the bigger crowds. Our board have went the other way and slashed the managers budget. Only the board can answer why. Pretty sure last season we only had one home game against most of the better supported away teams, yet again the board don't seem to have taken that into account.

If Archie keeps baking the same cake with the same recipe then we are 100% getting relegated . He's had to shop in Lidl for his ingredients however when others have went to Marks and sparks.

Tommy Wright said earlier in the season that a lot of club directors have pushed the boat out this season with more money because of the fear of going down and knowing that there will be more money next year when other ugly sister comes up. Our board slashed the budget and we've went from being slightly better than the teams around us to being behind them.

Archie is going to have to pee with the c''k he's got and adapt his tactics and style of play if we have any chance of survival. Whether he has that ability to do so I don't know but I doubt the board will sack him when they know the restrictions they've placed on him.

I have run out of likes, but you are spot on Gaz.

Just the 100% relegated, that's disappointing I've bought a season ticket and I feel a little cheated now I know the ending. Never mind there is always next season although I'll only buy a season ticket if you can tell me how we will get on??

As you did last week , you didn't read my post correctly. Perhaps read the whole sentence before having a dig at other posters

I suppose you must think then that if we continue in the way the we we going everything will be alright?.

As you did last week , you didn't read my post correctly. Perhaps read the whole sentence before having a dig at other posters

I suppose you must think then that if we continue in the way the we we going everything will be alright?.

Sorry I don't take much note of who's posts I respond to so if I have disagreed with an earlier post then maybe we have different outlooks on life. It might be my reading skills but I doubt that I read pretty well, although I do hate big words.

I think my previous post tells you what I feel, I don't see how you can predict the outcome of the rest of the season We may be the worst team we may not but one thing is for sure today you don't know so get behind the team or not your choice.

The only club chairman that I can recall standing on the podium when their team were presented with a league trophy so he could be in the official photo.

Mr Ego?

Yip, was astonished that day! He is the man that told us at at the end of our first season back, that we had the money to get Lyle Taylor back on a permanent basis and that was the type of player we were trying to attract. We do even better the next season and he slashes the managers budget. Think he is going to live to regret that decision!

The only club chairman that I can recall standing on the podium when their team were presented with a league trophy so he could be in the official photo.

Mr Ego?

No axe to bear with the board, plenty of axe to bear with those that could have bought a season ticket and haven't. This is our club, boards will come and go but we will still be here regardless of them. We might be in Div 1 or the Championship but we will be alive and the majority of us will still be here caring about the team and our position in Scottish football no director can lay claim to that. Don't use the board as an excuse to put your hand in your pocket if you do your only looking to someone to do what you haven't.

• Like 1

No axe to bear with the board, plenty of axe to bear with those that could have bought a season ticket and haven't. This is our club, boards will come and go but we will still be here regardless of them. We might be in Div 1 or the Championship but we will be alive and the majority of us will still be here caring about the team and our position in Scottish football no director can lay claim to that. Don't use the board as an excuse to put your hand in your pocket if you do your only looking to someone to do what you haven't.

Spot on.

I put my hand in my pocket and bought a season ticket, as i have done for each of the last 20 years or so.

I can't see how you don't expect the board to shoulder some of the blame for the position we're currently in. We had a more successful season last year, but they slash the budget and expect the manager to do the same job. Every other team has strengthened. We seem to have shot ourselves in the foot.

I want the team I have followed for all of my adult life to play at the highest possible level. I just don't see evidence that the current board share the same ambition.

I understand the importance of season ticket holders, I was one for about twenty years until I moved job and got plenty of overtime on a Saturday. Never got round to renewing when that dried up and prefer to pay on a fortnightly basis. That's my choice. There has to be a balance for a club our size, remember that pay at the gate customers, if they go to every game, pay more than season ticket holders

I don't see how you can predict the outcome of the rest of the season We may be the worst team we may not but one thing is for sure today you don't know so get behind the team or not your choice.

There is no "We may be the worst team about it" , we are the worst team at this point of the season. I know that because we are bottom of the division and can hardly muster more than one shot on target a game.

From the point I made in the first post, If Archie continues with the same recipe he's using we will finish bottom. Does anyone else seriously think playing a system that is getting no more than two shots on target a game will stave off relegation.? I get get behind the team every home game as I have been for over 40 years since I was at primary school . Iv'e seen the greats and seen the dross and the way we are playing just now is relegation material and no amount of wishful thinking will change that .

• Like 3

There is no "We may be the worst team about it" , we are the worst team at this point of the season. I know that because we are bottom of the division and can hardly muster more than one shot on target a game.

From the point I made in the first post, If Archie continues with the same recipe he's using we will finish bottom. Does anyone else seriously think playing a system that is getting no more than two shots on target a game will stave off relegation.? I get get behind the team every home game as I have been for over 40 years since I was at primary school . Iv'e seen the greats and seen the dross and the way we are playing just now is relegation material and no amount of wishful thinking will change that .

Do you genuinely believe changing the formation is going to see us climb the table?

That's how simple it is?

Completely change the ethos, training, you name it. Change everything we do on the park... But keep the same players, and everything will be ok?

Say we change formation, change tactics etc...

How long do you give the squad to settle and get used to a new way of working?

You're asking them to change their way of working, do you think it will click immediately?

Edited by potty trained

Think too much of a cautious approach is taken in games away from home. Should have beat Killie and seemingly Dundee at Firhill, most of the other defeats could be expected, but it's the lack of any goal threat or indeed midfield threat that isn't acceptable. After what my mates told me about Muirhead last week, I was astonished that he didn't start today. If the OS commentary is anything to go by, we only started creating when he came on. Saw the goal on Sky Sports earlier....shocking defending. A guy that had been scoring in nearly every game for County with a free header. Very poor!

• Like 1

Do you genuinely believe changing the formation is going to see us climb the table?

That's how simple it is?

Completely change the ethos, training, you name it. Change everything we do on the park... But keep the same players, and everything will be ok?

Say we change formation, change tactics etc...

How long do you give the squad to settle and get used to a new way of working?

You're asking them to change their way of working, do you think it will click immediately?

So many questions, but no answers.

Enlighten us PT - what's your solution to the current malaise?

[

I d

That's how simple it is?

I've no idea where you got all that from.

I said if we continue doing what we are doing we will be relegated.

Are you saying we shouldn't try to do any of the list you made and stick with what we're doing?

Edited by angry gaz

I put my hand in my pocket and bought a season ticket, as i have done for each of the last 20 years or so.

I can't see how you don't expect the board to shoulder some of the blame for the position we're currently in. We had a more successful season last year, but they slash the budget and expect the manager to do the same job. Every other team has strengthened. We seem to have shot ourselves in the foot.

I want the team I have followed for all of my adult life to play at the highest possible level. I just don't see evidence that the current board share the same ambition.

I take it your assessment of board ambition is they put chunks of cash into the team? Not going to happen we don't have a benevolent board we've got a sensible one that try's to live within their means we need to provide the cash to get the flare/ depth in the squad.i know this isn't pallatible particularly when Hamilton are doing ok but we need to use them as a model and strive for better. They aren't great but pick up results and don't even think of telling me they have better manager.

So many questions, but no answers.

Enlighten us PT - what's your solution to the current malaise?

I don't have answers to my questions, because I 100% do not think changing the formation will benefit us any way what so ever.

That's why I'm asking someone who is making that claim to back it up.

How would I solve it?

I don't know. I'm not in the know, to consider myself qualified enough to magic up a solution.

There are too many unanswered questions. That none of us can answer.

All I know is, I support Archie and will do, through thick and thin. He deserves that sort of support.

[

I d

I've no idea where you got all that from.

I said if we continue doing what we are doing we will be relegated.

Are you saying we shouldn't try to do any of the list you made and stick with what we're doing?

Doing what we are doing? That's quite general. You specifically said its the system we play. That to me is formation and tactics.

Feel free to answer some of the questions, though.

Edited by potty trained

I don't have answers to my questions, because I 100% do not think changing the formation will benefit us any way what so ever.

That's why I'm asking someone who is making that claim to back it up.

How would I solve it?

I don't know. I'm not in the know, to consider myself qualified enough to magic up a solution.

There are too many unanswered questions. That none of us can answer.

All I know is, I support Archie and will do, through thick and thin. He deserves that sort of support.

Fair play to you.

I support Archie like you do, and I agree that he should be allowed that rope.

But something has to change soon or the rope becomes a noose.