Just In

stillresigned

Yep. Really uncomfortable with the treatment dished out to fox today. Well over the top. I would say he didn't help himself but still it was not on. And frankly it meant that there was an air of negativity emanating from the stand which I am sure would not help our cause.

The best way to stick it right up fox would have been to see him pick it out of the net a few times and so the shouts should have been of encouragement to the team to try to do just that.

Seriously we wonder why attendances are down.......sometimes we should take a long hard look at ourselves.

I'm kinda neutral on the Fox treatment but I don't think I'd be exaggerating in saying that he'd be happy to receive that every week provided he was up against so ineffectual an opposition.

In similar vein "Thistle reject", Scott Boyd, won't exactly be too upset either. At least in the case of Fox we've almost certainly got a better replacement. Anyone who believes on yesterday's performance that we've got the better deal with our two centrebacks would be deluded.

Gordon Peden's "you're the one fox I'd bring back hunting for" was the worst of the lot, though. Rancid patter.

Christ I haven't seen Pedantics since he was on the board. Thought he had chucked it or died. Total arse when he was on the board and similar when he travelled on the same supporters bus as me many years ago.