Floodlights....or Lack Of!

joekea

That is impressive.

Now that you've raised the dosh for shirt sponsorship maybe you could consider running the ' floodlight bulb replacement scheme'

15 bulbs at £260 =£3900. A mere bagatelle for a man of your calibrate BB!!

Imagine personally sponsored light bulbs. Or more accurately, gobo's.

http://www.goboland.....php?cPath=1001

What image or message would you project onto the pitch?

I think the floodlight bulbs give a overall view of the general decay and decline of our stadium, the tan not system is poor, the JHS is shabby with broken seats, the NS filthy and the main stand fit for a museum, and let's not start on the Bing.

As I only get back 3 or 4 times a season I maybe see the decline more than someone who is there week in week out where the decline is less on a regular basis.

We are either going to have to spend a lot soon bringing the stadium back up to shape, close parts of the ground or move, I don't see the cash for the 1st or last option

• Like 1

I think you have summed up the entire situation very well. It is a general decline all round sorry to say! I believe the fans had and have a big part to play turning this around and so does the club...what we need is some honesty from both sides in order to solve the problem before its too late and I don't mean just staying in the SPL.

• Like 1