Just In(From Kilmarnock

stillresigned

A fantastic result, and here's hoping that we can do the treble at home on Saturday, then bring on Dundee United I am travelling home for that one, and a huge thank you to all concerned in the live commentary, I got it here in North Cyprus - well chuffed !

Great result and well done to all players, coaches and fans with this

Hopefully the last couple of great results give Ryan Scully a real confidence boost and hope Gary Fraser gets back to his goal scoring great form from over a year ago following yesterday's goal

I would hope that Cerny is back next week as the only change. Be delighted to be proved 100% wrong but I won't sit on the fence over Scully...he doesn't inspire me with confidence at all. Interesting that you haven't mentioned Robbie Muirhead TL, you know the guy that you said shouldn't have been anywhere near the first team as he would be going back to Und in a few weeks time. Just an observation....we all make mistakes...lol

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

Given the conditions on Saturday, and of course the surface, I doubt many were predicting a goalless draw. I actually thought the whole defence held up well as a unit. Plus we had a very attacking line up with the two full backs pushing forward as usual. If there was any gamble on Archie's part it was backing his forwards to score more goals than his defence would concede. The two goals lost may well be the price to pay for a gamble that paid out handsomely.

• Like 1

Given the conditions on Saturday, and of course the surface, I doubt many were predicting a goalless draw. I actually thought the whole defence held up well as a unit. Plus we had a very attacking line up with the two full backs pushing forward as usual. If there was any gamble on Archie's part it was backing his forwards to score more goals than his defence would concede. The two goals lost may well be the price to pay for a gamble that paid out handsomely.

I take the point but not sure that I agree. i reckon enough football was played in their half and in our possession that we could expect to have kept the scoreline down at our end.It was a very good performance and 7-1 would not have flattered us.

• Like 1

I would hope that Cerny is back next week as the only change. Be delighted to be proved 100% wrong but I won't sit on the fence over Scully...he doesn't inspire me with confidence at all. Interesting that you haven't mentioned Robbie Muirhead TL, you know the guy that you said shouldn't have been anywhere near the first team as he would be going back to Und in a few weeks time. Just an observation....we all make mistakes...lol

Lindau

I never questioned the guys ability would have loved him to have been a permanent signing for the Jags just felt it was wrong to be playing him when he was going back and we were getting him fit for our rivals. I'm delighted to say yet again I got an assumption spectacularly wrong haha

To be honest it's rare that I actually get something correct

Lindau

I never questioned the guys ability would have loved him to have been a permanent signing for the Jags just felt it was wrong to be playing him when he was going back and we were getting him fit for our rivals. I'm delighted to say yet again I got an assumption spectacularly wrong haha

To be honest it's rare that I actually get something correct

Just a gentle leg pull, TL...lol

• Like 1