Crunch Time.

The Legend Blows

Canny take this sheoite anymore. Going to Cowdenbeath game, maybe Stirling game plus Stirling away. then that's it. This squad should be capable of finishing mid table but under our current leadership we're going down. Not a McCall hater by any means but he's quite obviously been devoid of ideas for the last 9-12 months. Step aside and let Gus McPherson have a go.

Canny take this sheoite anymore. Going to Cowdenbeath game, maybe Stirling game plus Stirling away. then that's it. This squad should be capable of finishing mid table but under our current leadership we're going down. Not a McCall hater by any means but he's quite obviously been devoid of ideas for the last 9-12 months. Step aside and let Jurgen Klinsmann have a go.

My fantasy football choice.

McCall has ran out of excuses anyway since he wasted his budget on shite and guys like McGlynn with even less out perform him, but less than 6 points against these two part-time mobs and thats the nail in the coffin for me.

I'm really hoping Harkins puts in a good word for him when Chisholm is punted.

Edited by MWM

McCall has ran out of excuses anyway since he wasted his budget on shite and guys like McGlynn with even less out perform him, but less than 6 points against these two part-time mobs and thats the nail in the coffin for me.

I'm really hoping Harkins puts in a good word for him when Chisholm is punted.

Would they come in again for him I wonder?

Canny take this sheoite anymore. Going to Cowdenbeath game, maybe Stirling game plus Stirling away. then that's it. This squad should be capable of finishing mid table but under our current leadership we're going down. Not a McCall hater by any means but he's quite obviously been devoid of ideas for the last 9-12 months. Step aside and let Gus McPherson have a go.

And who is going to pay for the remaining two years of his contract?

I agree!

I'm sick to death of McCalls excuses, he never carries the buck, he always says "on another day," or "if" or "perhaps if this happened."

He needs to take responsibility for the Jags not being able to score a frikin goal. Here is an idea for you numbnuts, give every player a ball in training, and tell them to hit shots for 3 hours, maybe that will help!

McCall has to throw his hands up and admit fault. But I've had enough of him, I was never on the f**k mccall bandwagon until the end of last season, but its becoming tiresome!

I agree!

I'm sick to death of McCalls excuses, he never carries the buck, he always says "on another day," or "if" or "perhaps if this happened."

He needs to take responsibility for the Jags not being able to score a frikin goal. Here is an idea for you numbnuts, give every player a ball in training, and tell them to hit shots for 3 hours, maybe that will help!

McCall has to throw his hands up and admit fault. But I've had enough of him, I was never on the f**k mccall bandwagon until the end of last season, but its becoming tiresome!

Leaving Buchanan on the bench tonight was just ridiculous. The only player who can score and he leaves him on the bench. It's just plain stupidity.

Leaving Buchanan on the bench tonight was just ridiculous. The only player who can score and he leaves him on the bench. It's just plain stupidity.

To be fair to McCall, Buchanan has done nothing for some time. Although him being out the team further proves the other options up front as equally as weak.

Have to disagree. Doolan,Grehan don't have it. No Buchanan = no goals whatsoever! He will although need to start scoring or we're doomed

Fair enough.

On the basis of his performances so far this season and, more importantly his finishing it was about time he was dropped, in my opinion.

Doolan deserves a run in the team.

Edited by northernsoul

Fair enough.

On the basis of his performances so far this season and, more importantly his finishing it was about time he was dropped, in my opinion.

Doolan deserves a run in the team.

Yes, you have a point. That's something he's never had since he came here and at least he tries. It's all bloody frustrating this. We have to win the next 3 games or I fear a lot of folk will give up going

What do people not understand, we cannot get rid of McCall, even if we're bottom of the league & facing relegation, we're skint!

Only way we can afford to let him go/lose him is if he resigns or another club takes him away.

Any new manager with have just as tight a budget, if not tighter, than McCall has. For me, he has a way to become more popular again & it lies with taking a chance on the youth players.

And who is going to pay for the remaining two years of his contract?

As we're all aware we can't afford to pay him off. What I want to know is, will McCall finally admit defeat and agree that he can take us no further. As a team we are totally devoid of direction, passion and ability. This is solely down to McCall. My fear is that, like most managers, he is so self absorbed he'll never do what's right for the club first. The old adage that no player is bigger than the club must also apply to the management team.

They're not ready.

When are they ready? In 6 months time after playing some reserve games, I doubt it. Other teams have no problem with sticking youth players in. Look at Hamilton, last season they gave a debut to a youth player nearly every game! Some of them were 16/17, I don't see how they are more ready than our guys (who are older & playing in a division lower). Not saying they have to play every minute of every game. I don't think Burns is 'ready' to be in the squad over a sustained period, but with McGeough & MacBeth, I think they are.

When are they ready? In 6 months time after playing some reserve games, I doubt it. Other teams have no problem with sticking youth players in. Look at Hamilton, last season they gave a debut to a youth player nearly every game! Some of them were 16/17, I don't see how they are more ready than our guys (who are older & playing in a division lower). Not saying they have to play every minute of every game. I don't think Burns is 'ready' to be in the squad over a sustained period, but with McGeough & MacBeth, I think they are.

Okay, let me rephrase that. I don't think they're good enough.