stillresigned

Just this peaking to a mate the other day and none of us could remember the script with Ellliot: I'm sure some wise person on here will update me via. his fitness etc.

Just speaking to a mate the other day and none of us could remember the script with Ellliot: I'm sure some wise person on here will update me via. his fitness etc.

Edited by stillresigned

He is apparently over his injury and started doing a bit of running. Could be several weeks before he is match fit though. Could be handy to have him back for January (probably late January) if all goes well.

Edit: see last para in this preview http://ptfc.co.uk/teams/senior/seasons/2015-2016/fixtures_results/1912_ross_county/preview

Edited by Mr Bunny

Feel rather sorry for Christie. He consciously decided to attempt to drop the handy man tag and try to establish himself in a set position (right back). Quite possibly if Elliott hadn't been injured we'd never have signed Dumbaya, so every cloud and all that. So with Mustapha both a revelation and signed long term plus Miller very steady in that position I can't see Christie being a first choice right back.

Hopefully he'll just be happy to get back to full fitness and play a part. As it's Elliott's all round fitness that's such a major asset to his game his return to first team action will I imagine be still a long way off,