Next 8 Games

Auld Jag

The last time we had a result and performance like yesterdays was when Hearts beat us 4-0. We then went 6 games unbeaten and picked up 14points.We now have 8 games until we play Celtic. I hope we could pick up at least 10points out of those games.If we could do that with 3 more games after we play celtic where we should be able to get at least 4points we would then go into the split in a good position.Imo we need another 20 points to be safe.

• Like 1

Let's just concentrate on ICT next week though if and it is a big if, Dundee Und win their next three games against their nearest rivals (Killie, us, and Hamilton) it's gonna be squeaky bum time! Let's hope Archie can get one or two in as the current bench is looking extremely lightweight, especially up front!

It might not be a bad thing yesterday. Shows we needs bodies in and brings a few players back down to earth. Welsh was bumping his gums in one of the rags yesterday about how we've got so many quality players. A start would be finding a replacement for him right now.

BC you are correct 10points from 8 games isn't very ambitious,but I feel like a good number of teams our aim is to stay in this league.If we can pick up more points then great.But as I have said if we can pick up at least 20points out of our remaining games then that should be enough to keep away from the play offs.If we get more great.Remember we only got 3points from our first 9 games.A run we cannot afford to repeat.