Champions League Draw

MMCF

This just gets funnier and funnier :

Bursaspor is a professional Turkish football club located in the city of Bursa. Formed in 1963, Bursaspor are nicknamed the Yeşil Timsahlar (the Green Crocodiles). The club colours are green and white, with home kits usually donning both colours in a striped pattern.

You can hear the FOTFOD foaming at the mouth already.

Full Group is Man U, Valencia, the h*ns and Bursaspor

I support Bursaspor, however I hope success of any Scottish team in Europe.

Success of Scottish teams in Europe will mean more Europe-spots for Scotland. Therefore, the chance for non-Old Firm teams to play in Europe become larger.

This just gets funnier and funnier :

Bursaspor is a professional Turkish football club located in the city of Bursa. Formed in 1963, Bursaspor are nicknamed the Yeşil Timsahlar (the Green Crocodiles). The club colours are green and white, with home kits usually donning both colours in a striped pattern.

You can hear the FOTFOD foaming at the mouth already.

check the 2nd & 3rd strips according to wiki

Success of Scottish teams in Europe will mean more Europe-spots for Scotland. Therefore, the chance for non-Old Firm teams to play in Europe become larger.

on the evidence of tonight's half time scores is that so we can get more embarassed?

:eyebrow:

Of course you do.

Bet you have done since you were knee high to a grasshoppa eh ?

Any chance of getting a carry out before the game?

The match at Ibrox will be one big love in between Alex and Walter, lots of union jacks,DoB's singing English songs in the hope it will get them an invite to the English Premier. Alex will have told his team to stop scoring at 3-0, so the embarrassment will be limited to the toothless rolling over Rangers will do with no fight and the fans behaviour, trashing Manchester and singing "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" at Castle Greyskull!

Oh happy days!

Any chance of getting a carry out before the game?

The match at Ibrox will be one big love in between Alex and Walter, lots of union jacks,DoB's singing English songs in the hope it will get them an invite to the English Premier. Alex will have told his team to stop scoring at 3-0, so the embarrassment will be limited to the toothless rolling over Rangers will do with no fight and the fans behaviour, trashing Manchester and singing "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" at Castle Greyskull!

Oh happy days!

You'd be very wrong if you imagine that Mr Ferguson has any special feelings for the h*ns.