North-West: Motherwell Bus & Kris Doolan 100Th Ball Raffle

CCjag

Bus details are as below:

Saturday September 30

Milngavie Station 1:15 pm

Esquire Anniesland 1:35 pm

Maryhill CC Halls 1:45 pm

Full Fare £11:00

Concession: £7:00(School aged children, unwaged adults, senior citizens & matriculated students)

For seats, non-members should e-mail [email protected]

Doolan Raffle:

As you may know, The Jags Trust made a donation of £1000 to The Players' Fund in return for the ball with which Kris Doolan scored his 100th goal for The Jags.

Now you have a chance to win that ball ( autographed and authenticated by Kris ) by buying a raffle ticket price £5:00 on the bus to Motherwell.

The draw will take place on Saturday 21 October so don't miss out on your chance to own this unique piece of Firhill memorabilia.

The Jags Trust buys the ball, but only those that travel on the north west bus get a chance to win the ball?

Do all members of the Trust travel on that bus or are some members missing out on the chance to win a wee bit of Jags history ?

Not in the trust myself, but it doesn't seem entirely fair.

Every branch has been given tickets for the raffle and all Trust members were sent tickets for them to buy and/or sell on to fellow fans!

Edited by CCjag

Clarification needed, I think.

Let me firstly make it clear that I don't have a mandate to speak for the Jags Trust.

I was simply alerting non-members who are regular travellers on the North-West to the details of our bus for Saturday next and to the availability of tickets for the Doolan Ball raffle.

As I stated in clarification for Rid Skwerr:

"Every branch has been given tickets for the raffle and all Trust members were sent tickets for them to buy and/or sell on to fellow fans!"

Hopefully there is now no dubiety about the fact that any "fellow fan" can buy raffle tickets regardless of who they are, how they travel to matches or whether or not they are members of The Trust.

Tickets have been circulated to all Trust members and a closing date set. The Jags Trust have made no announcement about availability of tickets for general sale. One Jags Trust member is offering tickets for general sale on condition of purchase of bus travel to the Motherwell game.

It's a bit of a mess.

Tickets have been circulated to all Trust members and a closing date set. The Jags Trust have made no announcement about availability of tickets for general sale. One Jags Trust member is offering tickets for general sale on condition of purchase of bus travel to the Motherwell game.

It's a bit of a mess.

im in the Jags Trust but have not received any tickets