In Mccall We Trust?

its4nothing!

Had my doubts about the re-signings before the start of the season. Said earlier on the Forum the Cowdenbeath and Stirling game would determine what kind of season we might have. Sorry, but against Stirling today, we were all over the place. Too many of the players are just not good enough. We are in deep trouble and already bottom of the League. Where now for Manager and the club?

Edited by its4nothing!

am i right in thinking if we sack mccall we have to pay up the full remainder of his contract? And if so what sort of figure would be looking at? He isnt going to walk and give up a secure income and its very doubtful anyone would be after him now so looks like a vicious circle. Yet again everyone an extra lotto ticket tonight please.

Doolan...... 3 goals in two games and gets subbed.

Deeply suspicious.

More than that. 4 in 3. 1 v Cowden, 2 v Ayr and 1 today. Doolan is the only player to have scored in three consecutive competitive fixtures since Ian McCall became manager.

Doolan is our ONLY goal threat of late. Only player even to have scored in one or more of our last 5 competitive matches, the only striker to have scored in the 8 competitive games we've played since the start of the league season, and McCall subs him when we desperately needed a goal, he was having a reasonable game, had already scored, and where the game was so finely balanced that defeat would send us bottom of the league.

Why? For McCall's sake, he'd better have been subbed following a knock.

he should do the decent thing and get right tae feck..i have my reasons for not attending so far this season anann excluded but he is taking this club back to where it was when he started....by my calculations that is coming up for nearly a year we have been shi te...maybe apart from the United cup game....we are a fckn laughing stock....totally embarassed

and another thing i will not be taking my son back to witness this shambles as i do want to put him off for life..that is if there is a PTFC when he grows up!!

In McCall we trust??? Yeah right.

He should call Dundee BoD tonight to discuss his personal terms as I suspect they will bin Chisolm quite soon.

And if they do contact our BoD, please do not quote a silly amount of compensation to them - take what they offer and let the useless dud feck off up the road to Dundee.

Trust him to get us out of this mess? No chance.