Prentice

Gordie

Can someone clarify, was the Centenary Fund sold to the fans on the grounds that profit from it would go to putting new players on the park?

Yes and that is exactly one of the points I made on here when were being told that the playing budget had been reduced and that we wouldn't be signing any players. I reckon that the only reason many people let the 1876 club become the centenary fund is that we were led to believe it would see an increase in the playing budget.

The amount of misleadng statements that come out of Firhill are frightening.

just an update while i was in tenerife last week mr prentice got back onto my mum and apologised again.he also sent out a signed shirt for myself and invited me and a guest to hospitality at the next home game.which he would pay out of his own pocket.

Fair play to him for doing this and ami for making the phonecalls.

cheers iain rodger

just an update while i was in tenerife last week mr prentice got back onto my mum and apologised again.he also sent out a signed shirt for myself and invited me and a guest to hospitality at the next home game.which he would pay out of his own pocket.

cheers iain rodger

Hope you had a good birthday Iain.

Cheers :thumbsup2:

I wonder if he'll refund the £25,000 he drew from the club if we make enough noise about it on here.

Well, it took a while, but the two diddies have finally departed, possibly in no small part influenced by the threads on various message boards, so who knows, with substantial anti-prentice feeling and posts, it may not be beyond the realms of possibility?

Absolutely agree with you,I work in the licensed trade,pubs in the west end of Glasgow have pulled out of our centenary fund due to getting messed around by Eddie Prentice,not picking up money etc,membership cards and so on, this guy is meant to generate income,hospitality has been cancelled most games this is almost beyond ridiculous,in my opinion in this economic climate it should price tiered eg Stirling Albion £40.00 per head on a lesser menu and obviously the bigger games when there is more demand revert back to he higher price.If we dont have any hospitality we generate absolutely nothing.Time to go E.P. you are costing us money.Two gone ,one to go.

Edited by jlsarmy

cheers iain rodger

It's not really out of his own pocket as he picks up a wage for **** all anyway.