Save The Jags 2010

Munkey

There is pages and pages on thistle forums, facebook, twitter and any other form for online discussion, going on repeatedly about the need for change at Firhill, and how close we are the demise of our great club.

Well its time to start getting a bit more support from the real world. The rest of the fans who make it to Firhill, andeven the ones that don't.

viva la tee shop

Get yourself one of these snazzy new T-shirts, to let the suits, and the general number of fans that you want change, and your not afraid to show it. (other than hidden behind a username)

viva la tee shop

The prices have been tried to be kept to a minimum, with a small commission added, but all of which will be held, and made available to any group who wants to form, or/and take serious action to Save our club.

viva la tee shop

Edited by Munkey

:thumbsup2: I must be reading your mind, Munkey. From another thread I posted on yesterday

If you could buy a Cowan Out! t-shirt at cost price* would you reconsider (stopping attending) ? In other words pay your £17 or whatever at the gate and wear the t-shirt as an alternative protest.

*either at cost or any profits going into a fund say to purchase a likeminded banner.

Any ideas to protest without starving the Club of gate money should be most welcome,

Added some more this morning,

If anyone has anything particular they think would work, let me know.

Would love to have 4 or 5 quotes from the financial supremo from the last 10 years from, "we will never be in this position again". To "any spare change??"

looks good this does..

A great idea.

Can I just clarify though who gets the profits from the t shirts etc being made up.

If its to a fighting fund to Save the Jags and to step in wish cash to either buy the club from the idiots who run it or step in and basically save the club then Im right in.

If the profits go to whoever is making the t shirts then I would like to think that the person creating them would put those profits into a fighting fund.

A great idea.

Can I just clarify though who gets the profits from the t shirts etc being made up.

If its to a fighting fund to Save the Jags and to step in wish cash to either buy the club from the idiots who run it or step in and basically save the club then Im right in.

If the profits go to whoever is making the t shirts then I would like to think that the person creating them would put those profits into a fighting fund.

All the the profits made will be held in an account. Until such time that there is an actual save the jags 2, or a fans type buy out.

There will be no personal profit.

The Funds will not go to the Jags Trust

And

They will not be given to the club aslong as Cowan, Hughes and Prentice are there, unless we have a doomsday type scenario.

All the the profits made will be held in an account. Until such time that there is an actual save the jags 2, or a fans type buy out.

There will be no personal profit.

The Funds will not go to the Jags Trust

And

They will not be given to the club aslong as Cowan, Hughes and Prentice are there, unless we have a doomsday type scenario.

You have just made at least one sale with this post, well done and good effort put into a pro-active approch :worshippy:

I would advise you not to wear the Prentice GTF t-shirt to Firhill. The Police can arrest you for wearing "offensive" t-shirts. Several supporters of other causes have been arrested for wearing t-shirts with less "provocative" slogans. The Board threatened Liane of ptfc.net so they will be quick to use any means to quash dissent. I am not a killjoy, just giving honest advice. My favourite is the black STJ 2010.

I would advise you not to wear the Prentice GTF t-shirt to Firhill. The Police can arrest you for wearing "offensive" t-shirts. Several supporters of other causes have been arrested for wearing t-shirts with less "provocative" slogans. The Board threatened Liane of ptfc.net so they will be quick to use any means to quash dissent. I am not a killjoy, just giving honest advice. My favourite is the black STJ 2010.

Even acronyms which don't spell out the intended words? I hope, in that case, that my glorious 'FTOF' tee shirt is safe under my cullurz.

Btw, not questioning the accuracy of what you're saying.

Even acronyms which don't spell out the intended words? I hope, in that case, that my glorious 'FTOF' tee shirt is safe under my cullurz.

Btw, not questioning the accuracy of what you're saying.

It's certainly happened before in relation to statements with religious connotations. I seem to recall someone getting done for religiously aggravated breach of the peace for having Attila's tribe name on it.

It's certainly happened before in relation to statements with religious connotations. I seem to recall someone getting done for religiously aggravated breach of the peace for having Attila's tribe name on it.

As much as I would have an issue with the polis for collaring somebody for wearing that, I'm more bothered about them having the 'intelligence' to interpret acronyms. "Prentice: Get Things Fixed" seems relatively innocuous to me.

As much as I would have an issue with the polis for collaring somebody for wearing that, I'm more bothered about them having the 'intelligence' to interpret acronyms. "Prentice: Get Things Fixed" seems relatively innocuous to me.

The full slogan on the first t-shirt is "Prentice Get To F**K" with the asterisks. That is very clear even to dim-witted cops. Wearers would risk arrest, being stopped from entering the ground and even having their season ticket confiscated.

The Police have the powers to issue spot fines for swearing. They use them readily, especially in parts of England. My late friend's son was lifted two years ago for drinking a can of lager half a mile away from Hampden on a match day. He was sober and just chatting to his mate. The Police threw him in the back of the van and held him for several hours in a cell before charging him.

The full slogan on the first t-shirt is "Prentice Get To F**K" with the asterisks. That is very clear even to dim-witted cops. Wearers would risk arrest, being stopped from entering the ground and even having their season ticket confiscated.

The Police have the powers to issue spot fines for swearing. They use them readily, especially in parts of England. My late friend's son was lifted two years ago for drinking a can of lager half a mile away from Hampden on a match day. He was sober and just chatting to his mate. The Police threw him in the back of the van and held him for several hours in a cell before charging him.

How would Prentice Get to FCUK go down?

you see kids wearinf tshirts with that on it in all sorts of innuendo involved.