Cowan To Answer 'burning Questions' From Jags Support

northernsoul

Link

"PARTICK THISTLE chairman Allan Cowan has agreed to a grilling from the club's support.

The Jags supremo will answer questions burning the lips of the Firhill faithful as Thistle, in the words of manager Ian McCall, enter a "dogfight for survival".

Supporters no doubt have a multitude of questions they would like to put to their club's board as they struggle both on and off the pitch.

And now's their chance. The Glaswegian is giving Jags supporters the opportunity to put their dilemmas and concerns to Cowan.

Those worries may be over the future of Firhill, the future of the playing squad or even the future of the club in these financially challenging times.

Whatever YOU want to ask then just email the question to the Glaswegian and we will select the best 10 to put to the Jags chief.

Your questions will be collated before the best 10 are put to Mr Cowan early in October.

To take part in this rare opportunity just email your question, along with name, address (not to be published) and how long you have supported Thistle, to [email protected]"

As I have said in other threads, I hope the Trust push forward with the idea of a public meeting. We can't let them can't hide in their offices and behind their PC's responding to supporters questions and queries on the matters of such huge significance to the survival of he club.

10 measly questions via e-mail isn't enough.

Admin feel free to move this to another thread. I gave it its on thread to make it aware to as many folk as possible of this latest 'development'.

Edited by northernsoul

itll be 10 easy questions, and he'll bullshit his way through them. i think as a forum tho anyone sending questions should post them on here "when are you going to resign ya *********" aint gonna get published or really do much.

wouldnt surprise me if he thinks hes such a great chairman listening to fans questions, hes been dodging the main questions for quite a while, although not him alone on the board.

"we will select the best 10 to put to the Jags chief."

That, or the ten Cowan agrees to answer?

I've asked that question of chapwithwings, but have yet to see a reply.

Have you? Where, because I've not seen you ask it and you haven't DMed me with it.

But to answer - no, the club have no control over the questions. If they refuse to answer one, it will be made clear they refused to answer it.

We did exactly the same last year.

Have you? Where, because I've not seen you ask it and you haven't DMed me with it.

But to answer - no, the club have no control over the questions. If they refuse to answer one, it will be made clear they refused to answer it.

We did exactly the same last year.

Is the journalist picking or asking the questuions a mate of the Chairmans?

Here.

And thanks for the answer, btw.

With childish and sneering attitude displayed by some it's a wonder The Glaswegian provide this at all.

Nonsense. People are simply trying to ensure the pertinent and pressing questions are asked and answered.

I think that 2 questions should be given to the Jags Trust for the following reasons;

They are 'privy' to insider information at board level that for reasons of 'confidentuality' they are not permitted to tell their members (you and me)..but they could ask Cowan a couple of 'probing questions' and let him tell us.

It will let the the fans see if they have the ****s to take him on in public.

And the board should not offer more than 2 questions so they cannot 'select' the ones easiest to answer.

I wouldn't say anyone's sticking the boot into the Glaswegian, rather some of the posts highlight the deep distrust fans have of the board.

I'm sure the guys at the paper who regularly use this forum will understand that.

I do hope so.

I'd hate for them to be discouraged from providing such opportunities to the support.

I can understand why someone would be hacked off should they feel their integrity is being questioned, but there's no doubt in my mind they'll consider this to be an extremely emotive subject and recognise this while viewing replies.

Edited by The Incredible Adam Spark

• Members

I've just sent in a selection,

Do you feel you have been a success in your role as Chairman of Partick Thistle, if so, why and if not, also why?

Are you in your role as Chairman of the Club happy with everything that's happening with the PropCo deal?

Why are communications with the fans so poor?