Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Third Lanark

New virtual 50-50 to help raise funds

Recommended Posts

Congratulations to the winners but looks like apathy is taking over slowly but surely ... £191 top prize means just £382 worth of tickets sold  ... compared to a match day it’s a diminishing return. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, gianlucatoni said:

Congratulations to the winners but looks like apathy is taking over slowly but surely ... £191 top prize means just £382 worth of tickets sold  ... compared to a match day it’s a diminishing return. 
 

 

Unfair to dig up Thistle fans. In these very difficult times just £70 short of £72,000 raised in the go fund me page. Great effort by everybody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Unfair to dig up Thistle fans. In these very difficult times just £70 short of £72,000 raised in the go fund me page. Great effort by everybody.

I was only commenting on the half time draw & having a laugh AJ so pipe down auld yin! :thumbsup2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, gianlucatoni said:

I was only commenting on the half time draw & having a laugh AJ so pipe down auld yin! :thumbsup2:

Hey you young whipper snapper, show more respect to your elders. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×