New Contracts

1 John Lambie

You scared me there :o

Yeah great news, so we now know for sure that we have at least 5 players for next season IIRC, Burns, McBeth and McGeough are already on 3 year deals.

Are they? As I remember, MacBeth & McGeough both signed one year full-time deals in the summer, along with Scully. With Burns in the final year of his 2yr young apprentice (or whatever it's called) deal.

Might be wrong, that's what I thought though.

Are they? As I remember, MacBeth & McGeough both signed one year full-time deals in the summer, along with Scully. With Burns in the final year of his 2yr young apprentice (or whatever it's called) deal.

Might be wrong, that's what I thought though.

You're probably right, my brains are pickled these days. I thought McBeth and McGeough were longer than 1 year deals tho, particularly as Bolton were sniffing round McBeth at the time.

You're probably right, my brains are pickled these days. I thought McBeth and McGeough were longer than 1 year deals tho, particularly as Bolton were sniffing round McBeth at the time.

MacBeth, McGeogh and Burns are only contracted until May 2011. I'd certainly like to see the first two signed up for longer.

On the other hand Cairney and Grehan are signed until 2012. :)

proof read!

You admit it's not a good thing to see them play, but you want them to play?

I don't get it!

I took that as dependent on our league position. Hopefully later on in the season we'll be in a comfort zone and can play the likes of Bannigan & Scully. With our current league situation now might not be the best time to play them.

Imo above would surely be relevant to Scully but I'm not so certain Bannigan can't get the odd game just now.

I took that as dependent on our league position. Hopefully later on in the season we'll be in a comfort zone and can play the likes of Bannigan & Scully. With our current league situation now might not be the best time to play them.

Imo above would surely be relevant to Scully but I'm not so certain Bannigan can't get the odd game just now.

This.