Fake Jags vs Real Jags Feb 17

I was just thinking: maybe there should be a ban on any threads that discuss the next match before it actually takes place!!

Well, the fakers got duly gubbed at home last week, while we simply bottled it at the end, as is our want in most big games (go back to the League Cup Finals in the 50s, our occasional stab at Scottish Cup glory (one success,  our record in play-offs (e.g, Dingwall; Peterhead excepted) and minor cup finals etc.)

I'd give Adeloye and/or Diack a start, and would like to see McBeth get a start.

ICT are crap. We should beat them.

1 hour ago, Jaggernaut said:

I was just thinking: maybe there should be a ban on any threads that discuss the next match before it actually takes place!!

Well, the fakers got duly gubbed at home last week, while we simply bottled it at the end, as is our want in most big games (go back to the League Cup Finals in the 50s, our occasional stab at Scottish Cup glory (one success,  our record in play-offs (e.g, Dingwall; Peterhead excepted) and minor cup finals etc.)

I'd give Adeloye and/or Diack a start, and would like to see McBeth get a start.

ICT are crap. We should beat them.

Adeloye and Diack have done enough to prove that they should never get a start other than in an emergency 

On 2/16/2024 at 2:34 PM, jaggy said:

Why start Adeloye or Diack? None were good enough last week despite playing more than a hour, but I’d slightly excuse Ricco as he had to play wide right. Graham is also likely to score against them. 

As I said 🤣