Just In

A good night all in all, and for some it's still going on. Player stuck around till about 10 or so, and whilst initially keeping themselves to themselves soon spent some quality time with the fans.

Special shout to Kris Doolan who's a smart lad, and Chris Erskine two. Both really good guys and good to chat to. Same with Grehan.

Also, whilst he may drink for Europe, thanks Paul Cairney for buying Donald and me a pint :)

It was helped by the win earlier today, but there's some really great guys in our team who really do the red and yellow justice.

I'm disappointed WJ. I was expecting you to strut your stuff on the dance floor.

Highlight was on the pitch and hiding in the away stand.

:lol:

I managed a cheeky wee ten minutes in the enclosure myself. Highlight of the season.

Edited by northernsoul

A point about Tuffey last night, me and my mate were outside having a smoke as he left, the guy was obviously gutted and visably upset at saying cheerio to people. Even tho he was really emotional he still had the grace and consideration to pose for a pic with my mate, this was well appreciated and shows the genuine feeling he has for this Club and its fans. Nice one JT, all the best for the future :thumbsup2:

Grehan and Cairney stayed till around midnight. Grehan was pretty good chat and very honest. Cairney was eh...shown in to a taxi at the end of his night. :lol:

The story was that Cairney had some kind of illness which is why he's supposed to have faded and then been dropped. Hope the lad hasn't been doing anything silly like drink while on medication.

The story was that Cairney had some kind of illness which is why he's supposed to have faded and then been dropped. Hope the lad hasn't been doing anything silly like drink while on medication.

What I was hinting at on another thread yesterday. Season's over so I wasn't getting at the lad over enjoying himself.