Well Done Mccall

clarencegarter

im all for a change in manager, but up in Dingwall, i saw a huge change in attitude, saw the same v falkirk, posted on here that mccall could win me round.

On sat we started poorly, the keeper was a joke, we lost 2 centre backs.

FOR ME MCCALL HAS ONE MORE WEEK. Beat Cowdenbeath or **** off.

If we dont thats it for me.......................I think.

I admire your patience Gordie. For me, he has had too long. This season has been dreadful but 2010 as a whole has been nothing short of shocking. If he can prepare the team for Falkirk and Ross Co (and even Dundee) why not for all the games? We have not been unlucky really - we have just been rubbish in most games. Saturday was a disgrace.

No leader on the park, no real guts. The only players who got pass marks from me on Saturday were 3 relatively young and inexperienced players.

McCall should have shown integrity already by walking away with NO compensation (why should we pay him money for being a dud) and if we do not get 3 points on Sat I hope he will show some good grace by chucking it.

I admire your patience Gordie. For me, he has had too long. This season has been dreadful but 2010 as a whole has been nothing short of shocking. If he can prepare the team for Falkirk and Ross Co (and even Dundee) why not for all the games? We have not been unlucky really - we have just been rubbish in most games. Saturday was a disgrace.

No leader on the park, no real guts. The only players who got pass marks from me on Saturday were 3 relatively young and inexperienced players.

McCall should have shown integrity already by walking away with NO compensation (why should we pay him money for being a dud) and if we do not get 3 points on Sat I hope he will show some good grace by chucking it.

Did Campbell, Collins, Birttona and Whyte walk away with no compensation so why should he be any different? Each one of the, was a complete dud as a Manager. At the end of the day Ian McCalls loyalty is to Ian McCall. Unfortunately Integrety does not pay the bills, mortgages or help with money for his family. If a boss at my work said to me you need to walk away now we can either give you a pay off or you can do a great service and walk away with nothing but show you have real integrety, I know what one I would be going for. I think a number of fans need to wisen up on this.

Aside from Gordon Strachan where are all the Managers who walk away with no pay offs to do the right thing for their supporters, these supporters the same ones whou will having been calling for the Managers head. Sorry but in the world of football any fan thinks most Managers are going to walk away with a penny's compensation for being sacked so they can be seen as 'doing the right thing' are only deluding themselves

Did Campbell, Collins, Birttona and Whyte walk away with no compensation so why should he be any different? Each one of the, was a complete dud as a Manager. At the end of the day Ian McCalls loyalty is to Ian McCall. Unfortunately Integrety does not pay the bills, mortgages or help with money for his family. If a boss at my work said to me you need to walk away now we can either give you a pay off or you can do a great service and walk away with nothing but show you have real integrety, I know what one I would be going for. I think a number of fans need to wisen up on this.

Aside from Gordon Strachan where are all the Managers who walk away with no pay offs to do the right thing for their supporters, these supporters the same ones whou will having been calling for the Managers head. Sorry but in the world of football any fan thinks most Managers are going to walk away with a penny's compensation for being sacked so they can be seen as 'doing the right thing' are only deluding themselves

Agree with you TH.But if we dont beat Cowdenbeath on Saturday McCall must go.