Easyfundraising Information

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should really be earning a lot more for the JT. Nearly 150 folk signed up yet only £13 is made in a quarter!! I'd imagine that a lot of people have registered during the initial clamour in the .net days and have simply forgotten about it. This is exactly what had happened with me but I'm now trying to remember whenever I shop online to have a look and see whether the JT can benefit.

Is it not maybe an idea to ask the WeareThistle guys to do a wee article about it on the front page of the site and also have it posted in the main area of the thread with Xmas coming up. You could also ask the Harry Wraggs boys to give it a wee bump also as there is undoubted money to be made with Xmas coming up. Might be worth a wee leaflet drop at Firhill reminding folk.

Would it not also be an idea to earmark this money for something specific like going towards the Players Fund? If there was something to aim for people might be more inclined to do it.

Edited by Vom Itorium

This should really be earning a lot more for the JT. Nearly 150 folk signed up yet only £13 is made in a quarter!! I'd imagine that a lot of people have registered during the initial clamour in the .net days and have simply forgotten about it. This is exactly what had happened with me but I'm now trying to remember whenever I shop online to have a look and see whether the JT can benefit.

Is it not maybe an idea to ask the WeareThistle guys to do a wee article about it on the front page of the site and also have it posted in the main area of the thread with Xmas coming up. You could also ask the Harry Wraggs boys to give it a wee bump also as there is undoubted money to be made with Xmas coming up. Might be worth a wee leaflet drop at Firhill reminding folk.

Would it not also be an idea to earmark this money for something specific like going towards the Players Fund? If there was something to aim for people might be more inclined to do it.

Firstly, thanks for your support of the Trust through easyfundraising as it is much appreciated.

I agree with all of the points that you have made and will be taking action on them, the leaflet idea will be taking place at the next home game (if there are any volunteers for helping with this then please PM me).

Having looked at the figures for 2008, 2009 and what we are projecting for 2010 then this year will be the lowest total raised but with all of the economic difficulties which are impacting on everyone that will have been a big factor in this, however it is up to the Trust Board to ensure that, at the least, people are aware of these schemes and how they can benefit the Trust and we want to end the year with a good quarter and take that in to 2011.

Just to keep you updated, we were able to hand out 300 flyers about easyfundraising at yesterday's game (thanks to everyone who took one) and an update was in the Trust's page of the programme (which I know you all read even if won't admit to it). With today being the last day of October I will post the total raised in the month on here tomorrow. We are still one person short of having 150 registered members so if someone who has not registered could do so it would make me a very happy man (I know, I must get out more).

Thanks again for your support :thumbsup2:

In the month of October a total of £27.54 was raised, this compares with £20.65 in October 2009 - a great effort and very much appreciated by the Trust :thumbsup2:

Lets keep this up for Nov & Dec and we will definitely pass the £300 mark for the year, with it being a new month there is a new competition and details are given below. Thanks again for your support!

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/free-competition-uk/2010-11-yellow-moon-baker-ross/

I've actually remembered to use EasyFundraising for the last couple of items I've bought online and there could not be an easier way of giving money to the Jags Trust. I'd encourage anyone who is planning on doing some online shopping to try their damn-est to remember and to inform their other halves about it if they are the ones who spend all the money online.

Set up a bookmark for EasyFundraising and tell them to search for the online shop they're using and click the link before buying anything. It couldn't be simpler and is easy money for the JT even if the JT is a crock of shit at present the money will sit in the EasyFundraising account until another Fawlty Towers comes along and takes the lead on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was on www.easyfundraising.org.uk today and see that 149 of us are supporting The Jags Trust and have raised a total of over £1625. By my calculation thats over £10 each donated indirectly to the Club at absolutely NO cost to ourselves. Forget your gripes with The Jags Trust, get signed up, and send some FREE money to support the team. If we could multiply the number of supporters, the total donated would soon be in thousands ! :thumbsup2:

Edited by AlexForsythFan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just signed up for this, with the Jags Trust as my "cause".

Had a browse on the Jags Trust website, as the organisation has been quiet on here.

Last post about their election was in April, nominations closing in May. No further news, no ballot papers by post either. Anyone got an idea what's going on? Who is representing the fans in the Board Room as we face a few weeks when significant news on backroom developments could start to emerge?

Maybe I have missed some other threads on here. Jags365, reassure us,..

Had a browse on the Jags Trust website, as the organisation has been quiet on here.

Last post about their election was in April, nominations closing in May. No further news, no ballot papers by post either. Anyone got an idea what's going on? Who is representing the fans in the Board Room as we face a few weeks when significant news on backroom developments could start to emerge?

Maybe I have missed some other threads on here. Jags365, reassure us,..

I got some voting junk through even though ive not been a member for 2 years. Went straight into the recycle bin at work :D