Stephen Craigan

Jaggernaut

The STV sports programme last night was the first time I'd ever seen Craigan give any kind of interview. He came across as intelligent and articulate, a cut above many of his fellow footballers. Anybody know if he's got coaching qualifications? I can see him doing well later on, either in management or as a pundit.

The STV sports programme last night was the first time I'd ever seen Craigan give any kind of interview. He came across as intelligent and articulate, a cut above many of his fellow footballers. Anybody know if he's got coaching qualifications? I can see him doing well later on, either in management or as a pundit.

He used to be on Radio Scotland quite a lot as a pundit, not sure if he still does it

Anybody know if he's got coaching qualifications?

i'm speculating that he either has them or plans to get them, as it was definitely said that he wanted to go into management on the programme last night. would love to see him replacing the hapless one but i expect he might be getting prepped to take over from the spetugenarian broon. he's currently contracted to 'well until next summer.

i'm speculating that he either has them or plans to get them, as it was definitely said that he wanted to go into management on the programme last night. would love to see him replacing the hapless one but i expect he might be getting prepped to take over from the spetugenarian broon. he's currently contracted to 'well until next summer.

To be fair, he's probably Motherwell through and through, with a relatively brief (though successful) interlude with us.

To be fair, he's probably Motherwell through and through, with a relatively brief (though successful) interlude with us.

I've heard Craigan on Radio 5 and Talksport recently...he was also a regular on Radio Scotland's Open All Mikes when he was out injured for a lengthy spell 18 months or so ago. He has always been impressively articulate & intelligent...apart from one occasion when he was reporting from Firhill and Thistle scored a last minute winner - he went absolutely mental. Definitely a Jags fan :thumbsup:

I've heard Craigan on Radio 5 and Talksport recently...he was also a regular on Radio Scotland's Open All Mikes when he was out injured for a lengthy spell 18 months or so ago. He has always been impressively articulate & intelligent...apart from one occasion when he was reporting from Firhill and Thistle scored a last minute winner - he went absolutely mental. Definitely a Jags fan :thumbsup:

Liam Buchanan penalty against Livingston 2 seasons ago when we had a glimmer of a chance at keeping the title race alive. I was listening at the time in the car and nearly lost control when he went absolutely radio rental with delight.