Anything They Can Dee..

Vom Itorium

That's the thing that gets me about all of this. Their away support is pish poor and has been for years. Spence giving it the 1000-2000 figure is a nonsense and is just another typical example of a Dundee fans arrogance.

not just Dundee fans arrogance but a prime example of how little the so called sports journalists in Scotland know or care about anything outside the Ugly Sisters

Paddy, I reckon there's a lot of knowledge. It's a lack of willingness to do anything with it that ticks me off.

Some of the statements from Dundee fans are astonishing. I'm sure it hasn't escaped all of them their club has gaffed big time and that's why it is being punished. The skill with which Dundee has been transformed from transgressor to victim would have most spin doctors green with envy.

While i think that the 25 point deduction on Dundee FC is fair, i do feel sorry for the fans and the players they are they ones who are hit the hardest in this and yet the mess is not their fault. Maybe the players should get some blame for not getting promoted but thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Dundee as a club will roll along albeit maybe part time and in a lower division for a while but it will survive and they will start again.

Now is the time for SFL to set some hard hitting rules for clubs in administration. 1-Going into administration between July and March automatic 25 point penalty. 2-Failing to come out of administration by the end of the season automatic relegation to the 3rd division. 3-Going into administration between March and end of season or in close season--automatic relegation to 3rd division. There should be no ifs ands or buts to these rules clubs are either in administration or they are not.

Too many clubs have been in administration with little or no punishment and THAT is not fair to the rest of the teams not just in their league but to Scottish football as a whole. If there are hard and fast rules with no loopholes then everyone is on a level playing field and to a lot of supporters out there that is what matters

Edited by Jaggyman

While i think that the 25 point deduction on Dundee FC is fair, i do feel sorry for the fans and the players they are they ones who are hit the hardest in this and yet the mess is not their fault. Maybe the players should get some blame for not getting promoted but thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Dundee as a club will roll along albeit maybe part time and in a lower division for a while but it will survive and they will start again.

Now is the time for SFL to set some hard hitting rules for clubs in administration. 1-Going into administration between July and March automatic 25 point penalty. 2-Failing to come out of administration by the end of the season automatic relegation to the 3rd division. 3-Going into administration between March and end of season or in close season--automatic relegation to 3rd division. There should be no ifs ands or buts to these rules clubs are either in administration or they are not.

Too many clubs have been in administration with little or no punishment and THAT is not fair to the rest of the teams not just in their league but to Scottish football as a whole. If there are hard and fast rules with no loopholes then everyone is on a level playing field and to a lot of supporters out there that is what matters

what he said.

Awesome :lol:

Don't go and donate the £19 to the Jags?

I hereby promise that, if I don't go to see Thistle at Dens Park this Saturday, I will either buy a Jags item from Greaves that is worth more than £19, (on the day of our next home game) or I will buy 40 50/50 draw tickets at the next home game.

While I'm at it , I hereby resolve not say a word about any of this to Jaggernautess, cow that she is.

• Members

I hereby promise that, if I don't go to see Thistle at Dens Park this Saturday, I will either buy a Jags item from Greaves that is worth more than £19, (on the day of our next home game) or I will buy 40 50/50 draw tickets at the next home game.

While I'm at it , I hereby resolve not say a word about any of this to Jaggernautess, cow that she is.

Do the 50/50 Jaggernaut, the Greaves money goes to them not the Club.

That's the thing that gets me about all of this. Their away support is pish poor and has been for years. Spence giving it the 1000-2000 figure is a nonsense and is just another typical example of a Dundee fans arrogance.

Some of the statements from Dundee fans are astonishing. I'm sure it hasn't escaped all of them their club has gaffed big time and that's why it is being punished. The skill with which Dundee has been transformed from transgressor to victim would have most spin doctors green with envy.

:surprised::wall:

But, but, but, but, but...........don't you guys know Dumbdee are a big, and i mean REALLY big club, and they are too important to Scottish Football to be punished? :sarcastic::crazy:

All SFL clubs will all go to the wall without Dundee and their magnificent travelling army of supporters. :confused1::wacko:

:doh:

:surprised::wall:

But, but, but, but, but...........don't you guys know Dumbdee are a big, and i mean REALLY big club, and they are too important to Scottish Football to be punished? :sarcastic::crazy:

All SFL clubs will all go to the wall without Dundee and their magnificent travelling army of supporters. :confused1::wacko:

:doh:

it'll be worth £19 just to gloat at them and abuse G.Harkins,{he only went for the money!!!}

it'll be worth £19 just to gloat at them and abuse G.Harkins,{he only went for the money!!!}

It's all the Baldy One's fault - it was his wages and fee that put Dumbdee on the rocky road to ruin. Bad bad man.

Well done Agent B.O., time to come home, your mission is complete.

:evil::fan::evil:

Edited by yoda-jag

OK so Spence isn't a Dundee fan but he is a BIG Dundee sympathist and his pish about the 1000-2000 travelling army shows that even a Tangerine can get taken in by the Dees bluster.

The thing the Dundee fans who are calling for this boycott seem to be missing is that if the other SFL clubs who are supposedly being 'punished' by them for their part in this do reciprocate the boycott then it is THEM who will suffer the most due to their need for instant cashflow.