Anything They Can Dee..

Vom Itorium

So, apparently it's our fault and every other club's fault in the SFL that the mighty Dundee are in the position they find themselves in and have now been docked 25 points for the privilige.The millions of fans that they seem to think they have are now planning on boycotting every other SFL club in protest to try and put pressure on Chairmen of these clubs to support them.

If there's any boycotting to be done it should be by every fan of every other club in the SFL choosing not to travel to Dens to be treated like a piece of shit by the Nazi-like stewards and to be robbed of £19. We should be the ones giving them a miss for trying to buy the league last season whilst running like a fly-by-night phoenix trader.

If you're thinking of going to the game and giving them your hard earned on Saturday then I'd think again and don't Dee it. They deserve nothing but contempt that shower.

Edited by Vom Itorium

There's no way I'd support tit-for-tat boycotting, no matter what the Dees are saying. Let's display a maturity that appears to have deserted them.

It also sounds as if they are expecting quite a large, partisan crowd come Saturday. Our players will need all the support they can get in what's sure to be an aggressive and hostile atmosphere.

There's no way I'd support tit-for-tat boycotting, no matter what the Dees are saying. Let's display a maturity that appears to have deserted them.

It also sounds as if they are expecting quite a large, partisan crowd come Saturday. Our players will need all the support they can get in what's sure to be an aggressive and hostile atmosphere.

Think it's almost a cert that there will be around 5 to 6 thousand maybe more Dee fans in the ground. I agree the lads will need a lot of support but i'm in the camp of not going. They have utter contempt for the rest in the league and the crap coming out of them since the punishment yesterday is sickening.

I've said before I don't want to see Dundee go out of business but sod them, they don't deserve a penny from any thistle fan.

I expect us to get beat on Saturday but there will be bigger, more important battles ahead than that of saturday. Like the Morton game at Firhill the following week.

I'm not letting their pathetic behaviour influence what I do with my saturday afternoon. I'm going to support the team, because that's what football's for. If where your entrance fee goes is becoming the primary consideration in choosing to go to a game or not (whether for a Dundee fan, or for any fan visiting Dundee), then it's no wonder Scottish Football's a mess

How about we go up there and support the guys, and hope we get to take 3 more points away from them? It'll be one of the better atmospheres of the season, by my prediction.

I wasn't going anyway (and haven't been to many recent games at Dundee) because of that club's attitude to visiting fans in terms of searching, steward behaviour and serial overcharging.

This blackmail, for that is all it is, from Dundee to the rest of the league cannot be allowed to go unchallenged.

If they boycott all the other clubs, then each club will lose one or two games' income from Dee fans.

If EVERY other club boycotts them, then they will lose about 12 games' income from away fans.

Wonder if they will think it's worth it then.

I urge everyone to withhold their hard-earned from this bunch of chancers.

This mess is of the Dundee Board's making - no one else's.

They knew there would be consequences, so for them to whine the way they are now, is pathetic in the extreme.

I wasn't going anyway (and haven't been to many recent games at Dundee) because of that club's attitude to visiting fans in terms of searching, steward behaviour and serial overcharging.

This blackmail, for that is all it is, from Dundee to the rest of the league cannot be allowed to go unchallenged.

If they boycott all the other clubs, then each club will lose one or two games' income from Dee fans.

If EVERY other club boycotts them, then they will lose about 12 games' income from away fans.

Wonder if they will think it's worth it then.

I urge everyone to withhold their hard-earned from this bunch of chancers.

This mess is of the Dundee Board's making - no one else's.

They knew there would be consequences, so for them to whine the way they are now, is pathetic in the extreme.

Seconded

Does anyone here actually just like going to the games? Surely they would just go if they really did, regardless of the situation?

Me, I suppose. I just enjoy a game of football on a Saturday and I go to support the team. I agree that Dundee is the most expensive and the least friendly venue, but that would not stop me going

Its Dens Park not Celtic Park.

I'm sure I can give Dens Park a miss till an end of season gloat fest in April.

I was going until i saw the bullie boy tactics on TV, you just lost out on my £19 Dundee well done.

Likewise.

Of course those Dundee eejits will only find a low Jags fan attendance justification for their boycott. They'll be saying "why should we travel in our thousands to SFL grounds when other team's fans turn up in such low numbers". They really are a trifle delusional.

Also a lower than anticipated away attendance will mean a higher steward to fan ratio. That'll be nice :(

Off the back of this, if I had the choice I wouldn't go and give them my £19.

Will they boycott Forthbank after Stirling Albion donated money from their own Trust funds to Dundee's cause?

Jokers.

PS. I hope they survive - but I can't sympathise / empathise with that policy.

http://www.tontastic.com/2010-04-17-League-H-Dundee/DSC_1001.jpg

106 fans they brought to Cappielow when they still had a chance of winning the league last year (I think they were 6 or 7 behind with a game in hand). I'm sure the money those fans put in the buckets will keep Dundee going for an extra day or two.

For a club with such a big home support they must be one of the poorest for bringing fans away, they're kidding themselves if they think they bring 1000-2000 on a regular basis anywhere other than Tannadice and McDiarmid Park.