Must Win Next Week

Auld Jag

From the reports roday we were unlucky not to get anything from Dens.But the fact is we lost and are now very much in the relegation zone,plus all the other results went against us.I know we came back to 1-1 but once again after going a goal down we lose.I dont think we have manged to get anything from a game we have went a goal down in this year.We cant be unlucky everytime this happens.We must win next week or even with Dundees penalty i think we will go down.

From the reports roday we were unlucky not to get anything from Dens.But the fact is we lost and are now very much in the relegation zone,plus all the other results went against us.I know we came back to 1-1 but once again after going a goal down we lose.I dont think we have manged to get anything from a game we have went a goal down in this year.We cant be unlucky everytime this happens.We must win next week or even with Dundees penalty i think we will go down.

Regardless of league position.....yeah we must win next week....I live in Port glasgow !!!! LOL

I hope that we can get a good crowd for this game as attendances (as discussed in another thread) are a bit of a worry, and that is for most teams not just ourselves. There were 1,800 at Morton's game against high flying Dunfermline today and 2,100 at top of the table Raith's game against QoS - that has got to be a worry for the home teams.

If the Club are going to promote this game with one of the excellent posters that gets produced now and again I hope that they can get it out early in the week to give maximum time for it to make an impact.

In one sense just about every result went against us yesterday, as we're right back down in it.

In another sense, if you're optimistic about us going on a good run, they went for us, as it keeps the top few teams within striking distance (hypothetically, at least).

Good run...... hmmmm, don't see it happening, somehow.