Next Week

The Earl of Hathaway

Back home to Maryhill. Or at least have it as an OPTION until the New Year. No ifs, no buts. We NEED to win next week. Stirling albion have won three games this season - 2 against us. Back to back wins gives us a go at the next round, and might give us a bit of breathing space in the League.

C'mon Thistle - I know you wanna!

Back home to Maryhill. Or at least have it as an OPTION until the New Year. No ifs, no buts. We NEED to win next week. Stirling albion have won three games this season - 2 against us. Back to back wins gives us a go at the next round, and might give us a bit of breathing space in the League.

C'mon Thistle - I know you wanna!

Agreed, and Stirling have lost ten goals in their last two games with only one in reply, so there are no excuses next week.

Agreed, and Stirling have lost ten goals in their last two games with only one in reply, so there are no excuses next week.

Pity that we look incapable of scoring at all. We could have played all day yesterday and not even forced their keeper to make a proper save. It's not just yesterday either. No cutting edge. Not helped by taking off our 2 central forwards and putting on midfielders. McCall, what were you doing?

With the gates being split on this one we should make sure we take a huge support through for this game and make it feel like a home tie for the players. The Scottish Cup is special for me and as has been said we really could be doing with a bit of a run to bring about some much-needed funds and give the fans a lift in what has been a very dull season so far.

Red n Yella ribbons...

Edited by Vom Itorium

With the gates being split on this one we should make sure we take a huge support through for this game and make it feel like a home tie for the players. The Scottish Cup is special for me and as has been said we really could be doing with a bit of a run to bring about some much-needed funds and give the fans a lift in what has been a very dull season so far.

Red n Yella ribbons...

Can't make it to both Stirling Albion games so was considering which one to attend. This line has settled my inner dilemma.....the cup game it is :thumbsup2: