Restaurants

Uncle Psychosis

Hi guys

Want to take Aunty Psychosis out for her birthday next week and I'd appreciate some restaurant recommendations, in either Glasgow or Edinburgh (being modern trendy luvvies we'll be in both next week).

Only stipulations: not Indian (I'm a massive curry fan, she isn't) and must have a decent selection of Veggie dishes (she's vegetarian, I'm not).

Roastit Bubbly Jocks on Dumbarton Rd is one of my favourites. Scottish food, but can't remember how the choice for vegetarian food is. I was there once with a group containing a couple of vegetarians and think they enjoyed themselves and perhaps were even the ones who chose the restaurant.

Get yer women telt that human beings are not meant to be vegetarians. It's meant to cause senility and brittle bones in old age. Strips the brain of some important protein, don't ask me which one. Vegetarians are hypocrites anyway, why's it wrong to harm an animal but it's ok to harm a plant? If they were true to their cause they would starve to death.

which one, c_p ? Go on, enlighten us.....

I know we are getting a bit off topic here and i know there are a couple of vegetarians on here but most of the veggies I have encountered look feckin ill!!

Each to their own i suppose...but imvho not eating meat isnt natural!!!

I mean tonight before work i had 2 beautiful beef ham frying steaks with chips and fried mushrooms and it was OUTSTANDING :thumbsup2: ....Give me that anyday over some nut cutlet or Lentil burger!!!

Edited by Chicofan

Ah.... it may not have made the cut in the movies but it is true that the wee bald guy ends up with the Princess! (Except in my case when I ended up with the Wicked Witch of Arbroath)

Size or hair matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size or looks do you?

It is what is inside (some say, your wallet) that matters most it does :crazy::bag::whistling:(apparently according to some)

Hamilton, Arbroath..... hmmmmm, best i say nothing :ph34r:

Edited by yoda-jag