Centenary Jersey

beep0608

We were discussing on Saturday what a good record we have when wearing the dark blue Centenary jersey. What decides when they wear it? It almost seems random.

The main question though, is what's our record when wearing it? I'm sure we're unbeaten at least, but could it even be a 100% record? Does anybody have any stats? I certainly remember a 2-0 against Airdire last season, and we did Stirling in the cup already wearing it.

It's a great change strip but we didn't really need to wear it yesterday. There was no clash between our hoops and Stirling's white. I quite liked the pink hoops but the pink camouflage is an 80s throwback monstrosity.

Incidentally, wasn't it strange seeing Stirling playing for Stirling? Albeit via Ibrox, and seeing red.

Edited by beep0608

I've always said that our main colours should be red and yellow, and that our change colours should be navy blue and white. That way, apart from underling our tradition, there'd never be a need for a third kit.

Most of us bought one, or even two. I love it, but I hope they bring out a second batch, and keep it going as a change jersey. I've always loved the red and yellow, but I love the dark blue too. Very like the Scotland blue, and that's good.

Amen brothers.