Game Off

lady-isobel-barnett

They seriously need to start just playing some of these games. It's not even cold outside in Edinburgh, and I'm sure it's no that bad in Fife. They need to balance out the chances of being able to play it in reasonable conditions with the interests of spreading out games so fans can go. I think they've gone OTT on cancellations this year. It's becoming a joke.

They seriously need to start just playing some of these games. It's not even cold outside in Edinburgh, and I'm sure it's no that bad in Fife. They need to balance out the chances of being able to play it in reasonable conditions with the interests of spreading out games so fans can go. I think they've gone OTT on cancellations this year. It's becoming a joke.

Where I am, probably about the same distance away to the other side, absolutely no way you could play football at any level.

I would've liked this game to be on so we could try and keep the momentum up. Having a free Saturday will take us into a tricky encounter with the Pars a bit rusty. Saying that I can't see their game at Forthbank surviving, which will also mean that Liam will probably be debuting against us. If we'd been smart we'd have got a clause put in that says he can't play against us this season as he's a cert to bag one next week if he starts.

I would've liked this game to be on so we could try and keep the momentum up. Having a free Saturday will take us into a tricky encounter with the Pars a bit rusty. Saying that I can't see their game at Forthbank surviving, which will also mean that Liam will probably be debuting against us. If we'd been smart we'd have got a clause put in that says he can't play against us this season as he's a cert to bag one next week if he starts.

Dunfermline game off as suspected so Buchanan is likely to be debuting against us.

Today's trivia question. "Who was the last Jags player we signed that wasn't allowed to make his debut for us against the selling club?"

dave the ukranian?

:D

Slippers was close but he played for St Johnstone against us before he signed.

The answer is none other than the one and only Darren Brady. Raith sold him to us with the proviso he didn't play against them a few days later. We won that match 4-1 without the bold Darren. Next time we played Raith (the Fulton, Mitchell & Dowie walkabout day) Brady played the full 90mins and we duly lost.

:D

Slippers was close but he played for St Johnstone against us before he signed.

The answer is none other than the one and only Darren Brady. Raith sold him to us with the proviso he didn't play against them a few days later. We won that match 4-1 without the bold Darren. Next time we played Raith (the Fulton, Mitchell & Dowie walkabout day) Brady played the full 90mins and we duly lost.

We paid good money for Darren Brady? :(

When I walked up from North Queensferry to Kirkcaldy yesterday it was a bit icy near the Firth of Forth but in Kirkcaldy itself the weather was fine yesterday and this morning.

Cowdenbeath isn't too far away from there. Poofery abounds in calling games off nowadays.

Edited by Collins Out!

When I walked up from North Queensferry to Kirkcaldy yesterday it was a bit icy near the Firth of Forth but in Kirkcaldy itself the weather was fine yesterday and this morning.

Cowdenbeath isn't to far away from there. Poofery abounds in calling games off nowadays.

Agreed but it is possible that the pitch was frozen solid and that there was no chance of it becoming playable by 3pm today.