Crowd On Saturday

Fawlty Towers

And very welcome I'd imagine! There did seem to be a lot more in the home end as well, which was very encouraging. I'd like to see us grab a draw next weekend and bring the Saintees to Firhill for a replay.

I'd like us to hump the Saintees next week and get drawn against the Accies in the next round so that we can get it up that Cas..Casan...Castlinove..cheating Argentinian bassa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure, GJ, I'd guess about 500.

Decent away support, and certainly much more than they brought last time. Maybe not so great for a club near top of the league but these are difficult times, though a lot of us have just been paid for the first time since Xmas. Phew....

We had to queue several minutes at the portacabins for tickets.

My 9 year old daughter came along for the first time in about a year. She said the Dunfermline jersey was really boring, and also wondered why so many of their fans left early. That started 20 minutes before the end. I don't get that. One goal and it was game on. What's the point in coming that far then leaving so early? Mad.

Edited by beep0608

The next home league match is against Falkirk so if we use that as an opportunity to shout abuse at Pressley then it should be a sell out!

Good to see a bigger crowd today - the trick is to make sure we maintain that for the rest of the season.

If we continue our great home form, the crowds will come back, especially if we can get past Saints in the cup. Our form in 2010 was dire and it's no surprise that the crowds fell away.

If we can re-sign Boyle, Paton and Kinniburgh too (would not have said that last summer!) then we will have a sound basis for next season's squad. I hope that we can retain Rowson and Archie too. We need to have some continuity and consistency in the squad.

A high turnover of players does not promote loyalty and respect between the management, players and the fans. Look at the relationship Archie and Kenny Arthur have had with the fans. It's also difficult for the management to build a new team and great spirit every season.

Edited by kni

Decent away support, and certainly much more than they brought last time. Maybe not so great for a club near top of the league but these are difficult times, though a lot of us have just been paid for the first time since Xmas. Phew....

We had to queue several minutes at the portacabins for tickets.

My 9 year old daughter came along for the first time in about a year. She said the Dunfermline jersey was really boring, and also wondered why so many of their fans left early. That started 20 minutes before the end. I don't get that. One goal and it was game on. What's the point in coming that far then leaving so early? Mad.

Pop into the main stand entrance before the game, where there's usually no more than 2/3 people getting served at the same time, at the busiest times. You can also pick up programmes & 50/50's while you're at it. :thumbsup2: