Crowd On Saturday

Fawlty Towers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imbringing along a couple of non Jags fans on saturday. The bigger the attendance I guess the more chance we have of singing someone like Martin Hardie in before the end of the transfer window

Hopefully also a good attendance tonight at the clubs Burns supper. Not to sure how well it is usually attended but we need all the cash we can get so hopefully a good turnout.

Only because:

You may also find if there was more of an away support inside Firhill it may increase the amount of home fans, creates a better atmosphere.

doesn't actually make sense. :thumbsup2:

If only his post was as sensible as any of your last 3, we'd have a much more informative forum. :blink:

:huh:

:o

:blush:

Part of the discussion on Wednesday night was about if improved performances & results result in improved attendances. Given that we are on a decent run, Dunfermline play decent football, it is pay day for a lot of people on Friday and the weather forecast is decent can we expect a bigger than average crowd (which is 2,160) on Saturday?

Was looking forward to this game but the washing machine had to be fixed on monday then the wife told me the cars mot was due today f****ng hell what a week no footie today also as im self employed the work is really quiet i go to as many games as possible but its getting hard with the tories running amok even guys i know in the trade are struggling so they in turn are tightening their belts i think all teams are going to take a big hit this year.

2720....bit more than most predicted

Our home form has improved considerably. McCall says that it's thirteen and a half hours since we have lost a goal from open play at home! If we can maintain our form, the crowds will go up. We certainly need the cash!