Our Old Friend Kevin Muscat..........

afghan

The most hated player in the A-League since it's inception.Should've been sent off for his first tackle in that game where he took the player out without the ball.He's an animal and I hate him intensely.Every game he whinges and moans his way through the game and complains every time he gets pulled up by the Refs.

He should've got Life for that tackle considering that the young bloke he took out will now have to have a full Knee Re-construction.Remember this, he took out a Charlton player a few years ago when he played for Wolves and that players career was over. It took him a couple of years to get compensation of around $600,000.00 and with that was told that he couldn't discuss the incident ever for legal reasons.Muscat should be made to pay for all medical bills for that yound fellow and the young bloke should also take Muscat to court. Imagine if you did this in the street, you'd be charged with GBH at least.

Now I know why Alex McLeish didn't play him at the Rangers Celtic game a few years ago when he had the Chance!Imagine what would've happended that day if he had played and committed that foul on a Celtic player. There would've been the biggest riot ever.

He deserves everything he gets and 8 weeks isn't enough in my book!