Goodbye Airdrie

Jaggy1967

both Brechin and Cowdenbeath are a pain in the ass to get to via public transport. The possibility of 3 Fife teams in the league is not an enticing one.

edit- it would appear a r s e is autocensored and americanised. blimey.

Edited by Ancipital

Third time unlucky for Airdrie, for them, no escape route this time there is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it was all the referee's fault today, apparently. Maybe they'll sue the SFA to get the game replayed, just like they were going to after the 1991 League cup semi against Dunfermline. :lol:

Should Cowden win I hope the idiots that run the SFL will grant them a period of grace re ground improvement. Maybe I'm being hypocritical as I was screaming out for them to act re Raydale from day one. Given the SFL did hee haw the first (only) season with Gretna they'd be even more hypocritical imposing immediate ground demands on Cowden.

So long, farewell.....

Can't say I'm too sorry about this, its been long overdue. I don't like to see any clubs go to the wall bur relegation for Airdrie/Clydebank/Third Lanark/whatever is appealing to my sense of well being1

Now I wonder if we can get Baird to join us?

No chance, he signed PCA with Raith Rovers weeks ago.

So glad not to have to go to that 1960’s Eastern Bloc Theme Park twice next season.

Will not be missed.

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember a few years ago there was a cold war spy programme on the telly, set in some soulless, desolate East German town. They filmed the exterior shots in Dundee.

hahahahahahahahaha

Edited by crazy davie

Find THIS quite amusing yet also rather sad when you see the level football has dropped to in and around our division. I believe Mr Ballantyne is still a leading official in the SFL. He I'm sure had a big say in the play off format in the first place.

An Aidrie fan in work was telling me there was a row over bonuses too, the players wanted a bonus for winning the play-offs and were told to piss off.

Edited by Steven H