Goodbye Airdrie

Jaggy1967

Stirling Albion are supposed to be up in court this week as the council try to get their unpaid rent from the Beanos. Let hope this isn't the annual back door that Airdrie crawl through to get back to the 1st Division.

If Stirling Alion are refused entry to the 1st division for whatever reason then the losing playoff finalist would get in so Airdrie have no chance this time.

Unless of course Cowdenbeath also can't get in and they have a playoff between Airdrie and Alloa. :lol:

Didn't they film some of the film 'Gorky Park' in Dundee?

According to IMDb they used Glasgow - which I thought I remembered and which explains Ricki Fulton being in it - but then Moscow is one of the great cities of the world. I don't think our subway could have stood in for theirs though.

According to IMDb they used Glasgow - which I thought I remembered and which explains Ricki Fulton being in it - but then Moscow is one of the great cities of the world. I don't think our subway could have stood in for theirs though.

Just the City Chambers, to re-create some splendiferous Moscow interior. If memory serves.