Jim Alexander

1 John Lambie

Just noticed a tweet from the harry wraggs saying that Jim Alexander has been voted off the board at the AGM today, can anyone confirm if this is true? I really hope it is not. If so, have the JT used their voting 'powers' to do so? (Update: JT voted FOR him)

I'm in no way wanting to start anything suspicious, just would like to know if this is true. THWtwit Source.

Hopefully just a bad rumour, got great respect for everything he has done & continues to do for the club.

Edited by 1 John Lambie

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed a tweet from the harry wraggs saying that Jim Alexander has been voted off the board at the AGM today, can anyone confirm if this is true? I really hope it is not. If so, have the JT used their voting 'powers' to do so?

I'm in no way wanting to start anything suspicious, just would like to know if this is true. THWtwit Source.

Hopefully just a bad rumour, got great respect for everything he has done & continues to do for the club.

It's true, I voted to keep him on but i only had 40 shares, well i heard he was paying a couple of players wages not sure if it was true though.

Just noticed a tweet from the harry wraggs saying that Jim Alexander has been voted off the board at the AGM today, can anyone confirm if this is true? I really hope it is not. If so, have the JT used their voting 'powers' to do so?

I don't believe you wish to start anything, either, so why make reference to the JT?

Seems very weird indeed. Whoever managed to get this vote passed needs their head examined IMO. The only way I could see this happening is for the ex-director shareholders to vote en masse which would give them a majority over the rest. Im including - Springford , Hughes and the McMaster Clan in those numbers. The JT itself doesnt have enough shares to do this (although in conjunction with 2 from the above then its entirely possible they could do it)

Whatever happened its another nail in the fan/board relations as Jim does a ton of work on matchday for the club , who are they gonna get to do this now ?

The gentlemen's club is dead; long live the gentlemen's club.

This is a curious development. I'd be interested to know who proposed his removal and why. More to the point, I'd be interested to know who will replace Jim - and the money (it is rumoured) he has brought to the club.

I know he has his many (well, about a dozen) vocal supporters on this forum. I'm looking forward to the return of his Sunday sermon now that the gilded handcuffs are off.

If Billy Allan walks away from this we are ******.

You have information to that effect? Please share it. In the meantime, join the small but growing band of Jags fans who are a little concerned about the concentration of power at the club and property company in the hands of two individuals.

If the rumours going around are true then this stinks.

All this chat about "moving on", "what's in the past is in the past" and yet this happens. We can't move forward as a Club until those who still hold millions of shares hand them over.

If Billy Allan walks away from this we are ******.

Exactly, this isn't just about 1 guy being voted off, it's about the possible impact it may have. The consequences of Billy Allan leaving would be us switching the lights out.