Jim Alexander

1 John Lambie

2 weeks on and still no update from the trust on what actually happened at the AGM with the exception of the brief statement on the Jim Alexander situation. Now you hold the 1,000,000 shares for your members, so why not report back to your members in a prompt manner, you are quick enough to post when Dacvid Beattie has posted something to upset you in the programme. 2 weeks for an update, the UN can get a resolution for war in less time. Don't expect a renewal from this member.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 weeks on and still no update from the trust on what actually happened at the AGM with the exception of the brief statement on the Jim Alexander situation. Now you hold the 1,000,000 shares for your members, so why not report back to your members in a prompt manner, you are quick enough to post when Dacvid Beattie has posted something to upset you in the programme. 2 weeks for an update, the UN can get a resolution for war in less time. Don't expect a renewal from this member.

You have my sympathy, Norgethistle. In my days on the JTB, communication was imperfect; but it wasn't as slow and as bad as JT is now. Donald is trying hard, I think some of the others put treacle around his feet.

Out of interest, JTB still claiming a membership of 700. Anyone like to hazard a guess at the real number? Oh and javeajag, you are excluded from entering as yer mate is feeding you duff info !

You have my sympathy, Norgethistle. In my days on the JTB, communication was imperfect; but it wasn't as slow and as bad as JT is now. Donald is trying hard, I think some of the others put treacle around his feet.

Out of interest, JTB still claiming a membership of 700. Anyone like to hazard a guess at the real number? Oh and javeajag, you are excluded from entering as yer mate is feeding you duff info !

Sorry to burst the conspiracy theories and paranoia but there is no 'mate'....its just me!

Sorry to burst the conspiracy theories and paranoia but there is no 'mate'....its just me!

You didn't even burst a balloon, but nice try! How is old Impecunious these days? Still around in Directors boxes? Ask him when he's giving his free shares back to the Club and fans...

So I guess this just slips off the radar as folk become bored with the news that it's business as usual at Firhill. I haven't made the last two games, but heard that Mr Hughes was in the director's box at Perth. Anyone spot our directors and the major shareholders at Palmerston?

Not off my radar, believe theres still questions to be made and answers sought.

Honved, it's probably not so much off the radar as under the radar right now (in a positive way for the fans).

Haven't been to St Js or Queens, but I had heard that TH was sitting beside one current Director and one ex-Director. He moves in mysterious ways.

:thinking: Am i reading too much into this comment?

Or misreading it entirely? :unsure:

You didn't even burst a balloon, but nice try! How is old Impecunious these days? Still around in Directors boxes? Ask him when he's giving his free shares back to the Club and fans...

Sorry guys I was being serious and I don't know who impecunious is and I've never been in the directors box....just an ordinary season ticket hoticket holder...see what I mean about paranoia!

Sorry guys I was being serious and I don't know who impecunious is and I've never been in the directors box....just an ordinary season ticket hoticket holder...see what I mean about paranoia!

How can it be paranoia? There's so much factual evidence available that even you need to accept suspicion is more than valid, therefore a little bit of digging from those who are good at that sort of thing (and there are plenty on here going by this thread) is also valid. If you accept that then you must see it isn't paranoia!

You must be the only one :lol:

This isn't paranoia, it's the future of PTFC we are talking about. Some people need to move on from behind the scenes...

Try ex Chairman, ex Financial Director.

As Marc Bolan used to say

Di-di-di-di-di-di-di

O dug a re dug n dug a re dug - re dug

Di-di-di-di-di-di-di

Na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na

Dug a re dug n dug a re dug - re dug...

O Debora, you look like a stallion

Try ex Chairman, ex Financial Director.

As Marc Bolan used to say

Di-di-di-di-di-di-di

O dug a re dug n dug a re dug - re dug

Di-di-di-di-di-di-di

Na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na

Dug a re dug n dug a re dug - re dug...

Life's a gas!

You mean like a swan investa?

Ha, I've met my match in the pun stakes m'lady.

Yes perhaps a white (knight) investor is better than a shadowy figure swanning around the boardroom refusing to let go of the club books and 'his' shares.

It's enough to make you cygnet...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...