Scottish Cup 1/4 Final Draw

Lindau

Quite right Tartanjag if ever there was a need for a call to arms for a match then this has got to be it! Lets head up there get right behind the boy`s and give it LALDY. :thumbsup2:

This. After spending yesterday so f*cked off I thought, naw I'm giving it a miss, but after the draw (and misgivings about not being there for the replay) I'm so up for it. This could be our moment. Beat them well and good up there, or bring them back to Firhill. It'll happen.

This. After spending yesterday so f*cked off I thought, naw I'm giving it a miss, but after the draw (and misgivings about not being there for the replay) I'm so up for it. This could be our moment. Beat them well and good up there, or bring them back to Firhill. It'll happen.

You and everyone associated with Partick Thistle have every right to do so mate. Apparently amateur football games in Perth were able to go ahead yesterday, but not SPL St Johnstone if we lose on tuesday night does our club have a right to ask them for an extra 10 grand considering we have lost that pretty much due to the Saints incompetence

You and everyone associated with Partick Thistle have every right to do so mate. Apparently amateur football games in Perth were able to go ahead yesterday, but not SPL St Johnstone if we lose on tuesday night does our club have a right to ask them for an extra 10 grand considering we have lost that pretty much due to the Saints incompetence

How would you prove that a bigger crowd would have turned up? You couldn't, so no.

How would you prove that a bigger crowd would have turned up? You couldn't, so no.

The only satisfaction we can take from St J's incompetence is that they'll be the bigger losers. They'll have lost out on hospitality. In addition it's fair to assume that costs of staging the game on Tuesday night will broadly be the same as it would've been yesterday. So they'll also suffer on profit margins.

The only satisfaction we can take from St J's incompetence is that they'll be the bigger losers. They'll have lost out on hospitality. In addition it's fair to assume that costs of staging the game on Tuesday night will broadly be the same as it would've been yesterday. So they'll also suffer on profit margins.

I know what you're saying, but it would be nice (wouldn't it?) to have a Scottish Cup Saturday. Brechin will get it right for us, that's for sure - no SPL fandancing up at Glebe. see you on tuesday...

Pretty pish planning by the SFA for this to be honest.

Was looking forward to going to the game at the weekend but won't make the rearranged game as I am heading to Dublin tomorrow for the Nations Cup game.

Apparently if Aberdeen hadn;t scored that late winner they would have been playing Dunfy in the replay on Wednesday night, the same night Scotland are playing.

Pure pish :(