Scottish Cup 1/4 Final Draw

Lindau

What a dream draw the only way it could have been better would have been to get Brechin at Firhill. Gutted i cant make it on Tuesday. Just hope we dont do a Thistle and beat St Johnstone and lose to Brechin.

Last time we got to a cup final we disposed of St Johnstone and Falkirk along the way

Edited by Jaggyman

I Know its a Tuesday night but we now need to try and get every jags fan we can to Perth to cheer us on, this could be the year we make Hampden come on Thistle

Was 50/50 for this but now agree let's get up there and yell them on. I'm driving and have three spare seats. Leaving from Govan 5:30

What a dream draw the only way it could have been better would have been to get Brechin at Firhill. Gutted i cant make it on Tuesday. Just hope we dont do a Thistle and beat St Johnstone and lose to Brechin.

Last time we got to a cup final we disposed of St Johnstone and Falkirk along the way

Is that true or you just making it up ?

Good work. I always like a bit of double entendre and the chance of a semi.

Did you know that the Brechin FC social club used to have a miniature musician who would play requests for visiting fans? They say the club was well-endowed with cash reserves at that same time....

Yeah, he was a 12 inch pianist !

(the ghost of Benny Hill lives on)

Did you know that the Brechin FC social club used to have a miniature musician who would play requests for visiting fans? They say the club was well-endowed with cash reserves at that same time....

Yeah, he was a 12 inch pianist !

(the ghost of Benny Hill lives on)

Christ knows how you came by that info Sandy :blush:

Was 50/50 for this but now agree let's get up there and yell them on. I'm driving and have three spare seats. Leaving from Govan 5:30

Quite right Tartanjag if ever there was a need for a call to arms for a match then this has got to be it! Lets head up there get right behind the boy`s and give it LALDY. :thumbsup2:

Sadly, can't make it on Tuesday night , but after this draw I wish to God I could. I know we have a terrible record in Perth, and they no doubt are already chuckling about an easy route into the semis; but a win on Tuesday night could be a lifesaver financially for this football club.

Edited by stillresigned