Crowd Tomorrow

Fawlty Towers

Given that we are on a long unbeaten run in the league, the manager is looking for a large home support, it is the only home match this month and Falkirk are expecting to take a good sized crowd through can we expect this to be our largest crowd of the season so far (the largest to date was the first league game at Firhill - 2,801 against Dundee)?

I think the answer is yes and am predicting a crowd of 2,912 (and a Jags victory :thumbsup2:).

Snow forecast and nothing to play for our side now, 2000.

This really gets on my moobs, it's Partick Thistle versus A. N. Other and I for one want to beat that shower again. This 'nothing to play for' talk baffles me, please define 'something to play for' because it can't be what I thought it was?

Edited by Steven H

This really gets on my moobs, it's Partick Thistle versus A. N. Other and I for one want to beat that shower again. This 'nothing to play for' talk baffles me, please define 'something to play for' because it can't be what I thought it was?

Nothing to play is:- we're not going up, we're not going down, we're out of all competitions we've entered this season.

I've a season ticket so i'll be there tomorrow but I know of at least a couple of folk who having seen Falkirk 3 times already this season and money being the way it is, are reluctant to spend £17+ on watching a game where the teams know each other as well as they do and quite possibly will cancel each other out.

A tangent I know but it's what's killing Scottish Football. I even heard an infirm fan on one of these footy phone-ins the other evening saying exactly the same thing about Rangers/Celtic!!

Edited by Trotter

Nothing to play is:- we're not going up, we're not going down, we're out of all competitions we've entered this season.

I've a season ticket so i'll be there tomorrow but I know of at least a couple of folk who having seen Falkirk 3 times already this season and money being the way it is, are reluctant to spend £17+ on watching a game where the teams know each other as well as they do and quite possibly will cancel each other out.

A tangent I know but it's what's killing Scottish Football. I even heard an infirm fan on one of these footy phone-ins the other evening saying exactly the same thing about Rangers/Celtic!!

Yeah well that's just less things to play for imo. I understand the boredom of playing the same team so many times a season, I get the cost of games is off putting considering the product on the park but to say there's nothing to play for when it's Thistle and 3 points are up for grabs 'does not compute'. When you throw in the fact we're up against the brown shoed w**k with another chance to see his 'total football' at the Stadium of Dreams Nightmares :D

Mon the Jags!!! :fan:

Whilst appreciating the relative tedium felt by those who will be watching this match-up for the nth time this season, I'm feckin burstin with anticipation and raring to get there. I've only watched us the once v this mob this season - the 1-0 home win - and I feckin loved it. The after-match comments made by the brown-shoed bozo were simply icing on the cake.

I will totally love it if we can banjo them yet again. We can and we will. Last week's nearly win, despite the flu-afflicted capitulation at the end, was a fine show of positive, attacking football with a sprinkling of good quality, well taken goals. On that showing we will have knocked the shite out of Pressley's posers well before the 83rd minute.

Predictions: Jags 4 Them 1. Crowd - 2,706. Shed boys - in full voice. MotM - Fox Doolan. Bookings - Twaddle. Sent to the stand - Pressley.

Monni Thistle. Intaerrum.