Schipka Pass

Pie Of The Month

I always seen this place when walking down to the Barras but it seems that it's gone after a fire during the week. The entire row of shops are just gone now.

Anyone know the history behind all the Jags stuff painted everywhere? I'm sure there was something on the old forum about it but obviousy it's gone now too.

I always seen this place when walking down to the Barras but it seems that it's gone after a fire during the week. The entire row of shops are just gone now.

Anyone know the history behind all the Jags stuff painted everywhere? I'm sure there was something on the old forum about it but obviousy it's gone now too.

So sad if it is gone.

A chance for some Thistle graffiti artists to claim another area of the town?

Sad news, if it has totally gone.

Hidden Glasgow - Schipka Pass

I don't think he can show those photos in public. :thinking::P

I told you never to mention "those photos" !! :unsure:

However the ones of Schipka Pass in its best Jaggy days can be found here - My Photos

They're (not surprisingly) listed under "Partick Thistle related pictures" at the bottom of the index.

I've had to resurrect the gallery and it seems to be dead slow and stop to access the individual pictures,

so patience might be required.

Does anybody know what happened to the block the Loon Fung and Nice and Sleazy are in? Sauchiehall Street is shut off and the tenement roof is gone.

I noticed that too on Saturday as I naively was walking up to Firhill thinking that there might be a game.

Also noticed that the Thistle Bar had a "For Sale" sign.

Does anybody know what happened to the block the Loon Fung and Nice and Sleazy are in? Sauchiehall Street is shut off and the tenement roof is gone.

Big fire the week before last, I think it started in that Steak and Cherry place. It's made getting a taxi home from town a nightmare last 2 weekends.

Schipka pass belonged to an old guy who owned a stack of proerty in the Barras and surrounding area. Hias surname was Barton, Dick his first name ui tyhink. He used to go round the pubs in Maryhill with his own photo and ask landlords tpo put it up behind the bar. Think he's deid now

Schipka pass belonged to an old guy who owned a stack of proerty in the Barras and surrounding area. Hias surname was Barton, Dick his first name ui tyhink. He used to go round the pubs in Maryhill with his own photo and ask landlords tpo put it up behind the bar. Think he's deid now

Correct

Sad news, if it has totally gone.

Hidden Glasgow - Schipka Pass