Scotland V Brazil

Peter McLindu

Doesn't matter if you are a ned or a gentleman.

He was called up by his country and he refused the privilege.

Only one apology due here and it aint from Levein.

I do tend to agree.

Doesn't change the fact that Levein is a fud who is totally out of his depth though.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should still have options. Why has Levein not got Steven Fletcher back? Is he too pig headed to realise that we as a country do not have too many £7M strikers to pick from.

I support Scotland also. It makes me sick to the core that the national team is in the hands of this idiot. I cannot bear to watch them with this clown in charge.

I seem to remember you being a vocal critic and rightly so of Kris Boyd.

Can you explain the difference with Fletcher?

Hold on. Boyd turns round and says he'll not be back whilst Burley was in charge as he didn't like him, and Grant B (rightly) criticises him for it.

He then turns round and does the exact same thing himself now it's Levein in charge, double standards surely?

I reckon Craig Brown would be perfect for the job. He's certainly proven his credentials in the way he has turned Motherwell and Aberdeen around.

As for the difference between Boyd and Fletcher, I think there is definately fauly in Fletcher's part. However, as he doesn't have the same neddish history as Boyd, I am more inclined to believe there are 2 sides to the story. As I said, we don't have an abondance of £7M strikers to pick from so surely a bit of diplomacy from both parties could resolve matters.

I agree about Brown, i thought at the time that he would have been a good choice.

How do you know for sure that Levein hasn't spoken to Fletcher? Maybe he has tried and Fletcher wasn't interested?

Nobody knows for sure but if Fletcher thinks he can pick and choose when he's available for the national team he can gtf.

How do you know for sure that Levein hasn't spoken to Fletcher? Maybe he has tried and Fletcher wasn't interested?

Nobody knows for sure but if Fletcher thinks he can pick and choose when he's available for the national team he can gtf.

I agree about Fletcher's conduct. However, the difference is, we are not blessed with too many players in his position and his ability. I would still like to hear his side of it as he never caused any problems for 2 previous Scotland managers who picked him in their squads.

I'll be in London as I will be in Ireland, Lichy (staying in Munich and traveling for that one) and Spain (where ever it maybe). Oh and yes there's the home games.

Traveling with the Tartan Army is an experience not to be missed and you get to go around most of Europe.

Edited by frew

So what are the best boozers to go to near the ground? I'm arriving in London at half eleven so will have a couple of hours to kill. Meeting up with people after the game so we'll probably just head into the first pub we see.

I suppose Uberteeb will have a decent idea?

So what are the best boozers to go to near the ground? I'm arriving in London at half eleven so will have a couple of hours to kill. Meeting up with people after the game so we'll probably just head into the first pub we see.

Canny help, I've only been there once. It's quite a swanky area so the pubs should be good. I've just packed my bag for saturday's flight so that I don't have any jobs to do after a friday on the lash, wahey! Really looking forward to this now. Arooga! Arooga - London will be full of crusty jugglers having riots and smashing up McDonald's windows on saturday afternoon. I'm going to Stansted so that's well out of the brouhaha.

Canny help, I've only been there once. It's quite a swanky area so the pubs should be good. I've just packed my bag for saturday's flight so that I don't have any jobs to do after a friday on the lash, wahey! Really looking forward to this now. Arooga! Arooga - London will be full of crusty jugglers having riots and smashing up McDonald's windows on saturday afternoon. I'm going to Stansted so that's well out of the brouhaha.

Uh oh. :blush:

Your best bet would be to get off the tube at Highbury & Islington. There is a boozer outside the station - "The Famous **** Tavern" and it's about a 15 minute walk along Holloway Road to the ground from there. ALternatively, just walk along Holloway Road towards the ground and there are plenty of pubs to choose from which will no doubt be packed with Scotland fans.